T w o

Patricia's P.O.V

2 days passed quickly.

Can you believe it? Just after two fucking days, my sister and the new guy, Stefan, are actually dating now.

Something happened with Vicki, Matt's sister, I don't really bother knowing their issues, so I don't know the details. Elena's being suspicious of Stefan, maybe a little alert or something? She told me he's acting different from the others, I don't know why.

That leaves us here at the grill with Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and me.

Caroline is currently saying things to Elena that she should make a move to Stefan, telling her that if he doesn't, she should. Elena stands up with a determined expression and quickly grabbed my hand. I looked at her, confusion evident on my face.

"What the hell?" I mumbled as she pulled me with her.

"Caroline's right. I need to make a move." Elena said, making Caroline smile as I widened my eyes in surprise.

"I don't have to be there when you do it, my dear sis." I sarcastically said to Elena as she rolls her eyes. Caroline and Bonnie laughed.

"I'm gonna make you leave before we do it." She wittily said as she winked t me and dragged me to the car.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the Salvatore's Boarding House, where Stefan lives. I didn't know it was this big.

"It looks old but sturdy, huh?" I commented as we walked to the front door, observing the surroundings with curious eyes.

"Stefan?" Elena called out as she knocked at the door. But when her hand collided with the wood, it opened. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows as Elena shrugged at me. She slowly opened the door, creating a loud creaking sound and went in, I followed closely.

"This is like a scene from a horror movie, Elena. I swear if something jumps out, I'm gonna kill you." I mumbled as I looked around with wide eyes, expecting something to surprise us.

"You're being paranoid, Pat." Elena shook her head as she walked in further. "Stefan?" She called out again, looking everywhere as I followed her with a creeped out face.

"This house is actually creepy." I mumbled to myself as I found the fire place on. Someone must be here then—

"You must be Elena and Patricia."

I almost screamed when I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and bumped onto a hard chest. I was about to complain when I found myself staring into a pair of crystal blue eyes. He had a black jet hair, muscular body, black top and black pants.
I must admit, he is hot.

He smirked at me as if he knew what I was thinking. I awkwardly smiled and backed away from him.

"We're sorry for going in without permission. The door was—" Elena glanced at the door, just to find it closed. "open..."

That was weird. I'm sure it was open earlier.

"I'm Damon, Stefan's older brother. Please make yourselves home." Damon introduced as he grinned at the both of us. I looked at Elena giving her the look 'you didn't tell me'. She just shrugged, shaking her head as I looked back at Damon.

"Stefan didn't tell us that he has a brother." I told him. He smirked, making me want to smash my head on the wall. He looks so gorgeous.

"Well, Stefan's not the one who brags." He said, shrugging his shoulder as he led us to their— wow, this is their living room!

"Wow, this is your living room?" Elena said in awe as she looked around the huge room.

"Yeah, it's too kitchy for my taste..." Damon commented.

I flee into my thoughts again. My mind flashed some flashbacks that I have with my family. Dad, Mom, Jeremy, Elena and me. We are all in the living room putting Christmas decorations, smiles on our faces. We took a family picture happily.

That was one memory that I wouldn't want to forget.

"Hey Patricia?" I heard a deep but soothing voice behind me. I turned around to see Damon and smiled.

"You okay? You zoned out." He furrowed his brows and stared at me.

"I'm fine. It's just... our living room. Brings back happy and.. I miss those memories." I said while looking down, suddenly feeling emotional. What the heck is with these emotions.
Elena walked beside me and grabbed my shoulders as she side-hugged me.

"Hey, it's okay. Shush." She whispered in my ear.

A familiar voice suddenly boomed in the room.

"Elena. Patricia. I didn't know you two were coming."

Damon smirked as his brother glared at him.

"I know we should've called. So-" Elena tried explaining but was cut off by Damon.

"No. It's fine. You two are welcome anytime. I can..."

I suddenly felt my vision turning white.

A man in all black was walking towards me.

Wait, that's Damon.

He looks like a monster.

Fangs, blood dripping on the corners of his mouth, bloodshot eyes.

He is a—

"Pat, we're going now." I heard Elena before I could even continue my thought. I blinked and regained my normal vision. She grabbed my hand and gently tugged it. I saw three pairs looking at me.

"Are you okay, Patricia?" Damon asked worriedly but I sense something about him.

"Yeah, I just.." I breathed out before shaking my head.

What the hell did I just see?

"It's nice to meet you Damon. We'll get going now." I awkwardly smiled and went away with Elena. We were about to reach the door when someone held my free hand. I turned and saw Damon. He quickly brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it, just like what Stefan did to me the first time we officially met.

"It's nice to meet you too, Patricia." Damon said and smiled. I reluctantly smiled back. We went out of their house and drove back home. My mind was occupied by both of those guys.

There's something wrong with those brothers.

Revised on 06.22.17