my secret library and a baby shower part one

I took off running down the hall and listened very carefully. I had implanted motion sensors in the floor a while back when a Warlock had found its way to my house. Needless to say that Warlock is not dead and I could go on with my life with out having to worry about anyone find my place. And nooooo I did not kill him. But old age is a b*tch.

I heard one of the motion sensors go off and I ran in that direction. When I got there I saw Elijah reach out and grab the handle to my secret library. When he saw it was locked he only looked at the door confused.

"If no one knows about this place why would you lock the door?" Elijah asked me and reached for the handle again to try and break it. The second he used his vampire strength the spell on the door pushed him backwards. Most vampires would have been thrown across the room but him being an original all it really did was make him back off.

"Young, old, dead or alive. Witches just amaze me. Don't you think?" I asked him and leaned against the door with my arms crossed.

"What's in here?" Elijah asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing you need to know about. Only I can open the door." I said and walked up to him. He turned to ask another question but I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and lightly ran my hand down his arm. "Elijah?" I asked innocently.

"Hmm?" He hummed in reply. A big grin stretched across my face.

"You're it." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Your changing the subject."

"Actually you are the one who started this little game. So I am changing nothing." I said and lightly poked his chest.

"What are you hiding"

"I'm not hiding anything, Elijah." I smiled at him.

"Prove it. Open the door." He said signaling to the locked door.

"Nah, I'm good. But thanks for asking." I said and walked away from him. I heard the rattle of keys and let out a sigh. Turning around and placed my hands on my hips and let out a sigh. "Really Elijah? You know do like my privacy." I said and Elijah gave in tossing the keys to me.

"My apologies. I forget that some people like this thing called privacy." He teased. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door.

"Just to let you know." I placed my hand on the handle. "You can't open it with a key. When I make contact with the handle it unlocks." I said turning the door handle and pushing it open. "Just don't touch anything." I walked in the to story library that had a balcony all the way around it with a set of stairs leading to the top. I looked over to one of my chairs to see that my one book was still open with a pen sitting inside it.

Elijah walked over and picked it up. Setting it back down he walked over to the shelves running a finger across the leather hard binds. I had old music plays and new music plays lined perfectly around the room. There were a couple chairs sitting around an old oak table and a set of glass wear sitting on a stand with my favorite alcohol. And you might be wondering what the big deal is about my secret library. Besides it being an awesome library. Well every single book on the upper level of the library were my stories. I had written every single one of them. That would be over 400 books. Some of them were story while others were journals of my old drawings and new drawings. And this room was different than any other room because instead of portraits or murals on the walls. It was a solid royal red color. And all the furniture in this room I had hand made.

So yeah having a lot of time on your hands can be a blessing and a curse. Though a lot of these things were from when i was human.

I had lost track of Elijah until o heard his voice call out to me.