New School Same Friends

First Day Of Osborn High School

JaMera's Pov

Its my first day of OHS in Detroit, yeah, Fucking Detroit

Its my first day of OHS in Detroit, yeah, Fucking Detroit...I hate the fact that I had no choice but to move here ,I stay with my older brother Jajuan. I woulda stayed in Brooklyn if my mom still loved me, when my dad died... that was the end of her and us, Me & my brother. So when Jajuan told me we was moving ,I didn't object at all cause I already knew if Jajuan was leaving then Justin & Devin would come too because they're all drug dealers and can't be apart for not even a second, it's like Jajuans the little leader or something, but anyways since Justin & Devin coming that means that my best friend Rayne and my best bitch Jadoraye would be with me so im cool.

I got brought outta my thoughts by Jadoraye entwining her arm with mine as I got out of Jajuans car.

"Aye, you better be on them grades Jay! " Jajuan yelled out his window at me, "I ain't playing, let these little niggas know who ya brother is!" He said showing his gun before rolling up his window on his maroon 2016 Mercedes Benz and driving off.

All I could do was sigh while Jadoraye keep talking my head off like she ain't see what Jajuan just did.

We walked into OHS and I spotted Rayne at a locker, I assume was the one she just got assigned to, with a red Lollipop in her mouth.

We finally made our way over to her, this fucking hall way is crowed as hell.

"Heyyyyyyy bitchhhh! " Jadoraye screamed in my ear and letting go of my arm to hug Rayne, like she ain't seen Rayne in forever and shit. We was all together last night trynna figure out what we should wear today.

"Damn hoe," Rayne said taking out her lollipop, "I just seen you last night." she said mugging her.

"Okay and? " Jadoraye replied mugging Rayne back, "Bitch you can say hi back, fuck."

"Hi bitch. " Rayne said grinning and hugging Jadoraye back and then me, "Hey baby, you look pretty. "

"As always. " Jadoraye said in agreement looking at me and smiling like it was Christmas day or some shit.

I flipped my hair and grinned "You know how I do. " I said and then burst out laughing followed by their laughter, "Nah I'm playing but thank you boo, and you look" I stepped back to admire her and Jadorayes outfits, "Both of yall look bomb"

"Thank you. " they said simultaneously follwed by all of our laughter.

"We all cold as fuck," Jadoraye said looking around at the other girls walking up and down the hall way, "We easily the cutest in this bitch. "

"Okayyyyy. " Rayne said agreeing with her as they highfived and she put her lollipop back in her mouth and turned around to shut her locker.

I just laughed and leaned against Raynes locker. "What's yalls first class? " I asked looking on my phone at the picture Jajuan sent me of my new schedule.