Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s POV
Percy finally stopped dragging me at a place where no one can bother us. I yanked my hand from his grip.

Me:What the heck is wrong with you!?
P:Ok listen this place is a trap. There are people from the 1970s. Those flowers you ate will want you to stay here forever.
Me:And? I see no problem with it. I mean this place is awesome. Why would you want to leave?
P:Because of our quest! You know Zeus's stolen lightning bolt that we have to get back before the summer solstice.

I slightly remembered about that but I shook my head.

Me:I don't know what you're talking about. Now if you excuse me.

I walked past him.

Percy's POV
She walked past me.

'Help my daughter remember before her memory will be lost.'

The next thing I knew was something I would never forget. I grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulder making her turn around.

I placed my lips on her soft ones

I placed my lips on her soft ones. I closed my eyes tightly,afraid of her reaction. My hands moved up to her cheeks,stroking them softly while her hands were on my chest.

'THAT'S ENOUGH!'

The voice,which I was pretty sure was Apollo,yelled in my mind. I broke the kiss. I looked at (Y/N),who was panting and clutching her head as if she had a headache. She looked at me.

(Y/N):Percy...what happened? Why did you kiss me?

I felt my face started to blush.

Me:Um uh it was the only way I could think of to help make you remember.
(Y/N):Oh uh thanks.
Me:No problem but we should go get Grover and Annabeth.

(Y/N) nodded and we left to go find our friends but another waitress stopped us.

Waitress:You two could really use a lotus flower.
(Y/N):No thanks.
Waitress:Just one.
Me:No!
Waitress:I insist.
Me:Look we really don't want another lotus flower,so please,leave us alone.

We were about to leave when the bellhop stopped us.

Bellhop:Is there a problem?
(Y/N):No. Thank you.

She grabbed my hand and we left the bellhop but I could of swore the bellhop said:

Bellhop:2 demigods are awake.

We entered the dancing room where we found Annabeth dancing with a blonde girl and was about to eat another lotus flower.