11. Hot n Cold

To everyone reading this story, voting commenting:
You're the real MVP!!!
Song
Katy Perry
Hot n cold
***

        The weekend flew fast seemingly as excited as me to start classes. It was spent going around the school with socs learning where classes and buildings where located. I hadn't seen Jess since the party and Lexis disappeared the next morning before I woke up. I didn't mind not seeing Lexis, he spelt trouble and he was exactly the kind of boy my mum always said to stay away from.

      I wake up Monday morning to the sound of my alarm and an empty room showing no sign of Jess having returned. I sigh, I would have loved to ask her some questions since she was not a freshman. I look at the time, 7am. I smile, lots of time to prepare for my first class ever at college a morning class at 9. After taking my shower,praying and looking through my clothes I decide on a long flowing pink skirt and a long sleeve silk cream top that flowed to my hips to match. Smiling in satisfaction. I put them on.

"Is it too Late now to say sorry?" My phone ringtone sings.

"Yes, it's too late"I say picking it up and placing it on speaker while I put my books in my bag.

Laughter flows out.

"Yeah I know oh that I let you down, is it too late to say I'm sorry now?" My elder brother James my alarm clock who was meant to wake me up at 7 am but is calling me at 8:00am says.

"Where are you now that I need you?" I say laughing.

"I'm soooorry" He says and we both laugh.

"Urgh change my ringtone!" He says. I laugh.

"Not happening! When you change maybe" I say.

"What normal college student goes to class early on the first day?! I was doing you and the school a favor!" He says laughing.

"What do you mean?" I say.

"Nope, I'm done with the biebs" He says and I laugh.

"So, how's college?" He asks.

I sigh. Tiring, confusing, I miss home...

"I miss you," I say as the door opens up revealing Lexis.

"I miss you too," He says as Lexis stands by the door holding onto it eyes on me. I notice a brown paper bag in his hand.

"Call me after your class ok?" Jamie says and I nod smiling.

"I love you," I say feeling homesick.

"I love you more gummy bear," Jameie says cutting the call. I sigh and zip up. I look at Lexis.

"Hey," I say smiling, surprisingly happy to see a familiar face, even if it was someone like Lexis, whom I should stay away from.

He ignores me walking in, throwing the paper bag in the trash. He walks to Jessica's table, grabs a book without looking at it and walks out.

My smile falters.

Mum was right, I REALLY don't like him.

***
Lol I need to come to the acceptance that writing flows how it wants, you may give it a path but it goes it's way which may be different from your plan. This has happened so many times yet it never fails to amaze me.
Don't forget to vote :-)