It's crazy

London POV👅

2 mouths later. . ........

I woke feeling someone hands on me. I turned and saw August, I got up because me,Bri,Kay going to babies R us. I got up and   stretch. I went to the bathroom and started to do my hygienes. I went out and this nigga still sleep! I smiled and went to Kay room. She was wide awake watching TV (peppa pig).

" Kay it's time to get up!" I said getting her clothes out. She nodded and got out of bed and went to her bathroom. I went back to my room so I can get dress. I went back to Kay room to see if she if she's ready. OK she ready!! I grab my purse and Kay and went to go pick up Brianna.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Oh and my friend Maya said that she don't like Molly, b-but molly like Maya so how is there friendship gonna work?" Kay said to Brianna in the Car.

" Well some friendships don't work out Kay" Brianna said

" But you and lonlon made up so why can't they?" She said looking confused

I laughed so did Bri.

" Well sometimes people don't like each other Kay" I said pulling up at Babies R us. I parked and opened my door so did Kay,BRI. I grab Kay hand, walk across the street. I looked and saw Brianna..her stomach is getting big.

" BRI yo stomach is getting big" I said getting a cart. She laughed and got a cart for her. I laughed and put Kay in the shopping cart. We laughed and went different ways.

Brianna POV👶🐘

I was walking down and felt someone watching me real bad I turned around and didn't see anybody. I started speed walking and stop looking at toys.

" Hey!" I scream turning around seeing it was London laughing with things in her cart.

" You scared me!" I said hitting her shoulder.

"Owww that hurt um...I got all these things for the baby you ready to go?" I nodded and left the cart there. I still felt someone watching me. I turned and didn't see nobody......OMG!!!! Fucking weird

Brianna POV still.....🍩🍦

We pulled up at London's house and parked.

"You sure your gonna fine byself until Dope come back" London said getting the bags. I nodded she took the bags in for me and unlocked the door. She hugged me before she left. I signed hearing something outside on the porch.

Awwwww shit Brianna in trouble!!!!! I'm sorry for not updating I'm in this rectial coning up and been busy! BUT I'm back at it again with the updates!!!!😂😀😂😀

Love ya

Snapchat: kay.fan
Instagram: full.kay
Music.ly: savagek55 or hellokitty184

💘💟💕💘💔💛💟💛💔💛💔💛💔💛💔💛💔💛💔💛💔💔💛💔💜💔💜💔💜💔💛💔💛💔💛💔💛💔