chapter | 6

| jimin's point of view

"Why are you hesitating?" I pulled up a smirk, "You're acting hostile like this because of one girl? Is she even worth it?"

"Stop it." Yoongi gritted his teeth, clearly he was holding himself back. It's entertaining to see him act this way.

"All this because of one girl.." I laughed at Yoongi's expression, how easily I got under his skin, "Doesn't this scenario look familiar?"

"I said shut the fuck up!!" Yoongi growled, his knuckles turning white from balling his fist too tightly.

I raised my eyebrow, taunting him further, "Oh yeah, because it happened before but back then, I was the one begging you not to hurt the girl I love."

"It's not something I'm proud of but I did what I know was right." Yoongi said. Up until now, he showed no remorse at what he did. It made my blood boil and made my desire to ruin him stronger. "She won't be happy with me, Jimin. Why don't you understand that?"

"She was happy! Don't you see it in her eyes? She was happy when you were with her but you only think about yourself, you selfish bastard!" I grabbed at his shirt and pushed him back, causing him to fall backwards.

Yoongi slowly stood up from the spot he fell upon. "Jimin, you don't know anything."

"It's you who had no idea how she felt when you broke her!" I repeatedly jabbed my finger at his chest, "You pushed her to the edge!" I felt so constricted, so restrained as her face comes into my mind. "I even begged you to make her happy. I did everything! I didn't ask for anything else. Why couldn't you do it?"

Yoongi didn't fight back and only hung his head low, "I'm sorry."

"It's too late for that." I said, feeling my body tense up. "I'm going take back what you took from me." It felt good, seeing him slowly become miserable like me. "It's good that you know that I'm doing this because of you." I flashed him my best crooked smile, "I wanna see you begging for her forgiveness."

*

"Park Jimin?" The nurse called out from behind the station.

"I'm Park Jimin." I said as I stood up and approached the counter. "I'm here to visit Kang Soo Jin."

She took a logbook out and placed it in front of me, "Just fill this up with the date today, your name, the reason you're here and then your signature at the end."

I did what she instructed and returned the logbook. She took a small basket out and placed it in front of me again, "Please empty your pockets here. We don't allow phones or any sharp things that could be used as a weapon inside."

I did the routine I've been doing for the past year. I placed everything in my pockets on the basket and lastly, I bent down and took my shoelaces off, placing it in the basket too, "I'm cleared."

"Please wait at the visiting area while I call Soo Jin." The nurse disappeared behind two swing through doors.

I stood at the visiting area again, my feet together on the floor as I rock my heels back and forth, waiting for her.

"How are you feeling today?" I walked towards Soo Jin's still figure by the door.

She hated this place but this was the only place she could go. She hated being alone here but I couldn't do anything to help her. I would've ran away with her a long time ago if I could.