𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙙 ━━ 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦

▬▬▬ thine exalted, blessed with curse

EYES OPENED.

In in the field of damp grass, beneath an olden tree as it shared its shade.

Eyes were fully open.

The yellow heads of marigolds swayed up and down in the wind as the morning progressed. Little flowers that were many, very delicate in touch and sight, but they were like little sun greeting a beautiful day.

It was peaceful, so peaceful.

You wondered. Thus you wondered if you could see a morning like this again.

As you looked at things, you measured the morning sun sending its golden waves that were illuminating the peripheral beauty of the gardens.

Your back was laid on the grassy ground while inhaling the fresh morning breeze. The grass was greener, the golden gleam was getting warmer, and you could listen to the chorusing birds until the end of the day.

Yet, it was just a dream.

You were in a reverie.

You landed in the acre realities of tragedies, sitting in the drenched plains of grass. You looked ups and lows, left and right.

Where art I?

You must have been stranded amidst abandoned land—a place of ruins, bleakness, and monochrome.

The wind gushed, making past of you, howling gently in your ears before it clothed the world around you.

You traveled your eyes everywhere as if you were memorizing every bit of these havocked surroundings. It scarcely terrified you. Scarcely terrified.

Not that long, the gloom had turned into a dark shade of grey. It became much darker until the fog quickly coated the whole place. It was hard for you to see, but you kept on moving forward. The wind came through, swaying her clothes and hair along with the path of the wind.