𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ━━ 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

▬▬ resolution, duty and fellowship

Back then, there lived a woman who was one of the most gifted and abominable personages in an era. Her name was told. Yet her story was long forgotten; it was certainly not because she didn't have enough of iniquities when it came to arrogance, misanthropy, immorality, or, more succinctly, to wickedness to be remembered, but because her sole ambition was regulated to a dominion that leaves no traces in history.

THAT DAY, you had a dreadful calvary look on your face. As you occupied one of the benches available, the crowd in the shrine backed away from you like a receding lake when they attempted to sit near you. Even though smoking while your legs were placed on the top of the table was prohibited, you still did it so. Your manner of clothing broke the rules as well—it was sacrilegious. Yet no one could reprimand you. All of this was due to the displeasure visibly seeping across your face. Except, it was not exactly anger that was emphasized in your expression. You were in the depths of self-hate. 

Truly, you made sure of not a trace of your history would be remembered, yet you were still alive.

You envied the fleeting realm of those human lives before your eyes. It was because their lives had an end . . . They all die.

On the main torii of the shrine, Gojo had arrived minutes prior to the time given to him. And knowing him, he wouldn't just come here not prepared.

It was sure a huge shrine, swarmed with people who were offering their prayer and devotedness to the gods.

It was almost nighttime, and he was still scheduled for a sorcery mission after this, and searching each corner to find you would be a waste of time.

But it would only be a cinch to look for you, for he who was a sorcerer possessing the Six Eyes, he could see things for several kilometers away, able to distinctly tell apart different figures within their vast range.