𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙙 ━━ 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩𝘴

▬▬ transcend, tales from the depths

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" you asked dryly.

"It's a secret!" Gojo giddily replied. He had linked his arm to your arm on his left, then onto Nanami as well to his right. "Yuji~ Come along!"

"Yes!" Yuji was fairly excited; in this mission, he could have a chance to get stronger, and might as well learn a thing or two from you.

"Why am I even here?" Nanami sighed, letting himself be dragged by Gojo.

Only by then, you, everyone, found themselves boarding in a private jet.

__________________________________________________

"Where are we?" you asked once again.

It took two hours and a half to land at a certain airport. In that span of hours, you four had eaten dinner and certainly got accommodated by the luxury features and amenities of the jet, and the hospitable service of the cabin crews. (All thanks to the Gojo clan's connection and generational wealth.).

Gojo rose from his seat, his high energy was unwavering. "Hokkaido!" he then declared with a thumb-up and imaginary sparkles around him.

"H-Hokkaido . . !" Obviously enough, it was only Yuji who was enthusiastic about it, forming a small 'o' on his mouth and twinkles in his eyes.

While you and Nanami remained indifferent.

"I hate colds, y'know?" You made face, expressing your dispiritedness.

"So, what's their mission about?" The man with glasses called Nanami stated, a glass of chardonnay wine with the perfection of his fingers.

"I'm boutta get there!" replied Gojo. "But before that, we hafta get off this jet and will move to our next ride!"