𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙙 ━━ 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦

▬▬ ascend, a pity for misfortune

A FLASH OF LIGHT FLOODED YOUR SIGHT. Concentrated energy sphere. Towards you. Destruction. Blown to pieces. Buried alive.

As if you gave a fuck.

You had the power to stop everything, nothing could go wrong.

If your theory was right: you were not transported to another dimension, but just hundreds of meters below.

A few seconds before the explosion, you were analyzing how to gain something from this attack, though you already had the gist of it.

First, pause the time. Once everything was mobile useless, you went near the cursed spirit. You even stared at the negative black energy. It looked so dense, and controlling a mass of it was already a feat. An incendiary material like this was made to kill civilians if exploded close by, there would have been casualties. But nonetheless, those humans should celebrate, for this was an underground and you placed a Veil around the vicinity to protect them.

So then, time to carry out the second step of your plan: direct the angle of the curse's attack upwards.

Normally, if one was under your cursed technique, no one could interfere with what was recorded—including you. You could move within the zone, yet, the subconscious was awake.

As a resolution, resume what was ceased, and prior to the movement of the cursed spirit, punch its jaw to point the ball of cursed energy upwards.

You had done it so, leaping backward on the process.

There was a sudden sound, and the whole underground scurried in chaos. The foundation of the building collapsed under the devastating power of the blast. The whole space was heavily deflected, the ceiling cracked, and it ripped up to the back of the hallway behind you. The columns, which were unable to bear weight, fell off like water.

You, too, had caught up in the pile rubbles, swallowed up by torn rocks slamming down the ground. Your field of view became dark and the air went thinner. You pulled yourself together, protecting yourself by activating your cursed technique.