Chapter Two

"Styles? Come on you idiot, the geek has no friends and has probably never had anyone like him." Louis smirked.

"Are you saying that you don't like my choice?"

"I'm saying get those pounds ready." Louis smiled.

Louis took his lunch tray and threw his rubbish away. He nodded at Stanley and walked over to Harry, who was finishing up his maths homework.

"Oi Styles!"

Harry glanced up at Louis. "Louis? Wh-what are you....?"

"I've been having trouble with my studies do you mind helping me? Like I don't know, be my tutor?" Louis used his charming smile, which helps him get what he wants.

"Uh...." Harry hesitated, what if this is some prank they're trying to pull?

"I mean I would pay you, but you go to this school, so you don't need it." Louis laughed.

Harry nodded. He needed it, but he can't say that. "Uh, fine. But only because I have some free time."

"Okay so, after school at yours?" Louis inquired with a small smile.

"No!" Harry said instantly, and louder than he should have. Louis looked taken back by the sudden outburst. "I-I mean, uh, no, it's... messy. My maid had the past two days off so it's really messy. How about yours?"

"Okay? Mine it is, since you walked we don't have to worry about your car. I live across the street."

Harry's eyes widened for a split second. That is the most expensive flat building in London.

"Oh, which room?"

"The penthouse. It's pretty nice, but back home in Doncaster, the house my mom and sisters live in is amazing."

Harry listened intently to every word that came from Louis' thin pink lips. "You have a sister?"

Louis caught himself too late. He doesn't speak much of his family... He doesn't want to seem like he has vulnerability to anyone. His sisters are his little secrets... that and the fact that he's smart.

"Four. I have four half sisters."

"I've never heard that about you before. Like I may not have friends, but I always hear when you like.... do someone..."

Louis chuckled. "No one knows but you, so keep a secret?"

"Of course, who would I tell?"

"I don't know like your friends."

Harry stiffened. "I don't have any friends." He said colder than he meant to. The bell sounded and Harry gathered his things quickly. "See you later." Harry stood up and left Louis sitting there.

-:-

Louis felt bad. Ever since Harry said he didn't have friends, Louis has felt shitty.

He was currently leaning against a tree on his phone. He was waiting for Harry to walk out of the school.

Harry shut his locker as some of the football team walked by. Harry's arms were weighed down with his textbooks. Although it was like feathers to him.

Keith, a football player, walked up to him. "Those look heavy let me help."

Harry opened his mouth to deny, but Keith grabbed his English binder, biology and maths textbook off the top of the pile.

Harry was about to thank him, but Keith dropped it all to the floor.

"Oops. Sorry." Keith didn't sound sorry at all as him and his buddies laughed.

Harry waited until they left before getting on his knees to gather it up.