chapter 18(B)

Nandini was pulled n pinned to the terrace wall ....
Nandini had her eyes closed due to the sudden pull n was about to scream but the person covered her mouth ..

Person - "dont even try to scream"...said in threatening tone..

Listening to the voice nandini shot open her eyes widely ...person uncovered her mouth ..

N - all she could say was "TUM"....in shock...looking at the person ...

Person - " haa mai... jisse tum dundh rahi thi "....said looking into her eyes ...

N - neglecting what the person said " manik how can u just pull me like this "....said faking anger as she didnt want him to know that she was searching for him....

M - " ohh just cut the crap ...i know u were searching for me ...aur usse chupane ke liye yeh baath le kar baiti ho "...said taking the can which on the side table beside her n went near the edge of the terrace sipping drinks from the can n stood leaning on the railings ...

Nandini was finding some excuse n went near him saying ...

N - " arrey who said that i was searching for u ...mu..music bahut loud tha downstairs n in the afternoon i didnt see the house properly also ..isliye "...said fumbling ...moving her hands side ways ...

Manik gave her a "ohh really" look

Nandini went n stood beside him leaning on the railing...

N- " haa ...saach mai "...tried to keep it real ....

Manik sighed ...

M - "ahh...listen im tired ...im not in a mood to fight...." said dejectively looking at the ground sipping the drink ...

N - " n who said im here to fight ...theres no compulsion that every time we meet we need to fight "....said calmly ...

Manik looked at her n again turned his eye ball on the floor ...

N - " thoo...aacha laga yaha aa kar "....said as she knew he wont initiate untill she speaks ...

Manik gave her " u cant stay quite not even for a minute" look

She smiled sheepishly ...

Manik nodded his head ...n spoke after a few minutes....

M - " its good "....said in calm tone ...

Listening to this nandini jumped in joy ...

N - " bolathana maine ...if u spend time with ur loved ones u will feel better "....

Manik had a loop sided smile on his face listening to her....

N - "btw ..ur looking not that bad ha ...handsome lag rahe ho .."...said pushing him by her shoulders....

Manik raised his eyebrows looking at her ...

N - "kya ...taariff ki maine galiya nahi dii ...huh !!..dekha jaye tho tume mujhe compliment karni chahiye par nahi ...akdoo ho naa tum "....said this in annoyance n said akdoo ho naa tum in mere whisper ...but manik heard it ...

"akdoo god !! Like seriously i dont know jab se yeh mujse mili hai khon khonsi naam se mujhe bulathi hogii ...pagal "...manik thought thinking about her. ..with a smile ...

N - "ohh hello agar compliment nahi karni tho oki ...atleast thank u tho bol sakthe ho ...i COMPLIMENTED U "...said raising her eyebrows stressing the word complimenting u ...

Manik chuckled ...

M - " thank u soo much mam for complimenting me "....said bowing at her ....