Chapter Forty Four

~Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure my heart is yours~

I could feel Alec playing with my hair while I was still half asleep, I smiled. "Morning." He mumbles. "Morning." I mumble on his chest. We laid there for a brief moment until the door opened, Eli walked in and climbs over the bed. He sits on my lap and faces us both. "Morning." He says smiling, his bed hair was everywhere. I pushed the hair out of his eyes and up into a side sweep. "Morning sweetie." I say smiling. "What are we doing today?" He asks us. "Well we're all going sailing." Alec smiles. "Sailing, like on a boat?" Eli asks. Alec smiles. "Yep, Uncle Luca, Bolton, River, Uncle Lynx, Uncle Spencer and Uncle Jordan are coming as well, they're gonna meet us there." Alec says smiling. "What about mommy? She'll be bored here by herself" Eli says. Alec chuckles. "Mommy's coming with us." Alec smirks. "What?" I say looking at him. "We're taking my dad's yacht out." Alec smiles excitedly. "Do you even know how to drive a yacht?" I ask. Alec chuckles. "We'll have someone driving it of course. The boat ride is so we can spend time together?" Alec asks shrugging. "What time are we leaving?" Eli asks. "Soon, go tell Jett to get ready." Alec says lifting him off the bed. "Okay daddy." Eli says running out the room. "What about the twins and Mason, I should stay with them." I say getting out of bed. "No worries, I've sorted that out, Our parents are on their way over." Alec says smiling. I walk in to the bathroom and groan. "We haven't got time for your groaning, get ready." Alec says with a smile. I run the shower while I brush my teeth, I quickly wash my face and then I hop in the shower and I wash my skin. "Babe I've got to shower." Alec says. "I'm coming." I say wrapping my towel around me once I was out I walked over to the door, I was still a little wet. I opened the door, Alec stood there in his boxers, a towel over his shoulder. He steps aside to let me out, while walking past, he slapped my butt then he walked in to the bathroom smirking, he then closes the door and I hear him switch on the shower. I walk over to the drawer and I grabbed a bikini, I put it on and then grabbed a pair of jean shorts. I grabbed a belly top and put it on. "Mommy shall we put our swimming shorts on?" Eli asks. "Yeah." I say smiling "Okay do I put trousers over?" He asks. "Nah just put a t-shirt on." I say smiling, he nods and runs in to Jett's room to tell him. I dry my hair and I decide to leave it down. I walk in to the twins room. Colton and Chloe were babbling together as they stood at the end of the crib facing each other. They stopped once Colton noticed me. "Momma." He says lifting his arms up. I walked over lifting him up. "Hello sweetie." I say smiling at him. Leah walks in wearing shorts and a tank top. "You coming?" I ask her. "Of course, I told him I was telling mom." She smirks. She walks over to Mason and lifts him out, he babbles and splutters. She walks over to the changing mat and changes him. I quickly change Colton, once I was done Alec walked in, he wore faded blue shorts and no shirt. His body was looking much sexier, maybe it was because. I don't know, I lost my train of thought. "Olivia." He says snapping me out of my daze, I shake my head and then I hand him Colton, I walk over to Chloe and I quickly change her off. I carry her downstairs. Alec had made them both breakfast. I placed her in her high chair while Alec gave her a pink spoon. She quickly began eating. The door knocked. "Boys come on!" Alec called. Jett, Eli and Kenzu came running down, Jett had his cap turned the backwards and quickly threw his bag over his shoulder. Alec opened the door, My mom and dad and his parents stood there. "You have fun, don't let your brothers drink to much." Alec's dad says. "Neither Jordan." My mom smiles. "Okay." I say smiling. We all leave and we get in the car that waited for us. "This is gonna be so cool." Eli says smiling.

We pulled up to the port. The yacht waited for us. Once on deck, the kids had their life jackets on. The rest of us got on board. "What took you long we've already started drinking!" Lynx shouts from the top deck. we all walk up the stairs. The kids group together on a few chairs. "I've pulled all the strings for you kid." Alec says as a waiter walks out, she walks over to the kids. "We've made a selection of non-alcoholic cocktails for you boys, enjoy the trip." He says placing the blue drinks in front of them. The boys smile and grab their drinks. The yacht starts moving and I grab hold of Alec. He chuckles. "Such a baby." He says kissing my lips. "Your baby." I say kissing him back. "If I knew you guys were gonna be this soppy I would of stayed home." Jordan says walking up the deck. "Uncle Jordan!" Jett calls. "You okay kid." Jordan asks. "This is so awesome." He says as he points to the sea. "I know right." Jordan says smiling. Lynx throws Jordan a beer, Jordan catches it. I noticed Spencer was laying down, there was a girl laying on his chest she smiled lovingly at him. "Whose that?" I ask Jordan. "Marnie. Spencer's mate." Jordan says smiling. "Oh." I say looking over at them both. Spencer stroked her hair as she snuggled in to them. "What about Lynx?" I ask. "Lynx is Lynx." He shrugs, I look over and Lynx, he and the girl giggled as Lynx lifted her in to the air. I looked in to the sea. Alec put his arm around me and kissed me. "I really am sorry." Alec says smiling. "I know." I say smiling back at him. He kisses me. "Mom look!" Eli says excitedly. The yacht was still and we were floating. Lynx jumped from the bottom deck in to the water. "Spence come on!" He calls, Spencer stands on the bars and jumps in to the water. "Mom can I have a go?" Jett says. "No way." I say looking at him. "Come on Jett." Alec says lifting him up. They go down the stairs and by the side of the boat. "Do you know how to swim?" I hear Alec ask Jett. "Of course." He says. Alec throws him in the sea. "Alec!" I call as Jett flies in to the air. I hear a splash then a bundle of laughter. "It's okay Liv, I caught him!" Lynx says smiling. "My turn." Eli says smiling. "Sure." Alec says holding Eli's hand. "1 2 3." Alec counts and they jump in. Luca, River, Kenzu and Leah all jump in. I could hear them laughing and giggling. I stand on the edge looking in. "Come on mom!" Jett calls laughing. "No way." I say giggling. "Come on mommy!" Eli calls smiling. "No!" I shout. "It's not scary babe, I promise." Alec says smiling. All of a sudden I feel a heavy force push me. I fall in to the sea below screaming my head off. The boys laugh and I look up. Jordan stands there laughing and pointing. "You ass." I scream. The boys chuckle louder. Eli swims beside me. "It's nice right." Eli says smiling. "It is." I say smiling at him. The boys had the time of their lives jumping off the deck in to the sea.