Distraction

Clarissa's P.O.V

Damon glared at Kol while I stood there trying to process what was happening "I'm not your anything" I stated confidently, Kol smirked "is that so" he chirped raising an eyebrow "yes" Damon snapped pulling me towards him slightly, Kol visibly tensed at this "I wouldn't do that if I were you mate" I shivered at Kol's deadly tone as I watched the pair "well that's to bad" Damon spat sarcastically. I could tell that what Elena and Stefan had done tonight really hurt Damon and a hurt Damon is a bad reckless Damon "I'll find Elena and I'll talk to her" I said softly "Okay" Damon nodded, I gave Kol one last glance before walking away.

I found Elena talking to Caroline "what's going on" I asked walking towards them "I spoke to Ester" Elena stated casually as she glanced around "I know, I just spoke to a very pissed off Damon" I stated crossing my arms over my chest "he's just trying to keep you safe Elena" I told her sternly, Elena looked down as she spoke "I know but I needed to know what Ester wanted" I huffed at her and gave Caroline a look "Elena you need to be careful" Caroline said softly, agreeing with me. Before Elena could respond we heard shouting  coming from outside "whats happening" Caroline asked grabbing my hand "come on" Caroline pulled me outside "Damon what are you doing" I growled, Damon was on top of Kol who now has a broken neck "are you crazy"  Stefan spat as Damon stood up "maybe I am, I wouldn't want my humanity to get in the way" Damon sneered staring at Elena before he turned a disappeared. I was about to go after him when Caroline pulled be back "let him go, he needs time to cool off" she stated shaking her head "fine, come on I want to go home"

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wait so Ester is planning on killing her entire family" I gasped in disbelief "yep  she said she wants to undo the evil she created a thousand years ago" Elena explained, I felt my shoulders slump as I sat on the surface of Elena's kitchen table "god, I thought Damon and Stefan had a disfunctional relationship" I exclaimed causing Elena to laugh slightly. I checked the time and cursed "shit, I've got to go I promised Caroline I'd be back by now" Elena nodded and followed me to the front door, I jumped when Elijah appeared as I opened the door "hello Clarissa" he greeted "hey Elijah, sorry I can't stay" I stated quickly as I pass him and head towards my car.

I tossed my keys in to the crystal bowl that sat on the dresser next to the front door "Caroline I'm home" I yelled knowing she already heard me "so I was thinking girls night, just you and me" Caroline appeared holding up her laptop "oh and netflix of cause" I chuckled at her as I pulled my coat off "sounds good" suddenly Caroline's phone rang "hello Damon" she greeted rolling her eyes, I listened in on the convocation "Elijah has Elena and he said he's going to let Rebekah kill her if we don't fine away to stop Ester" Damon rabbled, without thinking I grabbed the phone from Caroline "how can we help" I spoke in to the speaker "well I need you and Caroline to keep Klaus and Kol  occupied while Stefan and I come up with a plan" I nodded forgetting that he couldn't see me "Okay, when" I looked over at Caroline who looked just as anxious as I knew I did "they're both at the grill now"

I cursed pulling my down my dress "I can't believe I'm doing this" Caroline scowled at me "tell me about it" I  walked in to the grill with Caroline next to me, I instantly noticed Ric who gave me a nod. I found Klaus and Kol by the bar already staring at us "Ah there's our girls, tasty aren't they" I heard Kol comment as we slowly made our way towards the bar, I heard the guy next to Klaus and Kol make an inappropriate comment about how hot Caroline and I were "say another word and I'll tear out your liver" Kol threatened before turning to us as we walked by "ah Clarissa Caroline, why don't you join us for a drink" Klaus offered smirking as he raised his glass "no thanks I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks" Caroline sassed before turning around and leaving but not before throwing a wink in my direction.

As predicted Klaus followed her "so darling just you and I" Kol stated smirking "no thanks" I walked past him towards Matt "hey Matt" I smiled, knowing Kol was watching my every move "Hey Clary" he chuckled already knowing my order, he handed me a glass of wine before seving other customers. I felt Kol's breath on the back of my neck "a lady like you shouldn't be drinking alone" he commented placing his hands either side of my waist on the bar, trapping me "I won't be alone for long my date should be here soon" I instantly regretted the words as Kol's face became deadly "see here's the thing Darling I don't think you do" Kol's voice was low and threatening "oh really" I tried to keep my voice strong "Darling,you were made for me" I stared at him in shock but before I could reply Ric a dagger in to Kol's chest "you okay" Ric asked quickly as he dragged Kol out back "I'm fine" I tried to sound reassuring which apparently worked because Ric just nodded, But inside I was confused and a little scared as Kol's words replayed in my head...

                                                                                            "Darling, you were made for me"