Short Lived.

~Brea~

It had only been about a week since Wally and I had gotten into a fight. Everyone had been texting and calling me trying to get me back on the team. Mom and Dad even told me to unretire and rejoin the team. I wasn't having any of it, I couldn't look at Wally anymore with out think that I blew everything. I should have told him.

I was laying on my bed under all my covers, on the weekends I would usually be on mount Justice. But that's not gonna happen anymore. I was reading my book when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I called not taking my eyes off the pages.

"It's Dick, can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure." I shrugged before putting my book on my nightstand. Dick walked in, his eyes widening as he entered.

"Brea, wow. I never would have expected you're room to look like this." He looked around.

"Compliment or insult?" I asked him.

"Compliment." He smiled as he sat on the edge of my bed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised that Batman let you out, especially if it risked your identity." I smirked it was his turn to roll his eyes.

"We're all worried about you." He shrugged. "Bruce and Barry are your godfathers. You know all of our secret IDs. Brea we need you back, Wally needs you back." Dick sighed.

"Wally has Artemis, and you guys do perfectly fine with out me." I sighed waving my hand.

"Well...Artemis and Wally kinda aren't dating anymore." Dick told me awkwardly.

"Well the was short lived. What happened?" I asked.

"They got into a fight after you left and Artemis broke it off there." Dick smiled. "Just come back to the cave with me?" He asked. I sighed.

"Fine let me get dressed." I told him and he laid on my bed covering his eyes. I got up and pulled on a black tank top with a grey combat sweater dark blue skinny jeans with my black converse. "Alright let's go." I told him as I finished putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Wait your hair is curly!" Dick asked in wonder as he played with some curls. I turned to him.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I thought you curled it!" He said as he played with curls again.

"You dork lets go." I laughed as we walked out.

"Brea?" Mom asked coming out of the kitchen.

"Hey mom, Dick wants me to go to mount Justice with him. Thank okay?" I asked.

"Yeah of course, use the zeta tube in the basement though." She told us we nodded and made our way to dads base operation.

"I thought only Batman had a indoor Zeta." Dick laughed.

"You thought wrong boy wonder." I told him playfully hitting his shoulder.

Robin B-01

Kid Canary- Retired.

Dick and I walked in, I was tackled right away by M'Gann. "Brea I missed you!"

"Hi M'Gann." I smiled hugging her back.

"Oh look the birdies came." Artemis smiled.

"Hey Art." I smiled waving. She came over and gave me a quick hug which I returned.

"Okay Brea reason I brought you here. Show me how to undo that encryption!" Robin whined.

"Sorry boy blunder, not gonna happen." I told him ruffling his hair. Just then there was a blur and there stood Wally. We made eye contact and held the gaze.

"We're gonna leave you to be." Conner told us and they all walked out.

"Here to make everyone sorry for the spoiled brat?" Wally scoffed. God he knows how much that gets under my skin.

"No Wally I came because Robin asked me to." I snapped.

"Oh what are you and Robin a thing now?" He asked, was is just me or did he see disappointed?

"No, but if we were we'd definitely last longer then you and Artemis." I snapped and he glared at me.

"Because everyone thinks you and I are in love!" Wally screamed.

If you only knew.

"Shut up Wally!" I screamed. I walked over to the computer and just because I could I put a double encryption on the file.

I stormed out, well I was going to but Conner showed up in front of me. "No, you two need to talk this out." I screamed as he picked me up and pounded on his back but stopped when I was my hand was a flame. He set me down and I sighed trying to calm down.

"Brea!" Robin whined. "You put a double encryption!" I sighed and rolled my eyes before going over to the computer and working my magic on it. Speaking of magic.

"Where's Zatanna, I thought she was staying with us?" I asked.

"She's visiting her grandma." Robin told me as he looked at my working.

"Stop surrounding little princess or there." Wally scoffed. Does he ever shut up?!

"Shut up Wally." I snapped, clenching my fists.

"You don't need anymore attention." He snipped. I got up and stormed over to him. I raised my hand as I walked but uncle Barry grabbed me.

"You almost hit me." Wally said shocked.

"Next time it won't be an almost Wallace!" I screamed, the room fell silent as it seemed the the words echoed off the walls. Wally looked so hurt.

"You called me me Wallace, the last time you did that was when you found out I got my speed. When I was ten." He stated shocked.

"You don't deserve to here your nickname come out of my anymore." I snapped, I pushed past everyone and left.

~Wally~

The room was silent after Brea left, she had never been so angry. I knew I messed up, I fell to my knees.

"Wally." Barry started.

"Don't, things could have been so different if I had kissed her on New Years. I'm such an idiot for doing that to Artemis and her!" I cried.

"Wally in Bialaya when we lost our memories and had to piece everything back together. We saw that you were in love with her. It was my fault for even saying yes." Artemis told me.

"You all know I love her?" I asked.

"Wally you've loved her since before you even knew what it was. You were always protecting her, telling her it was gonna be okay, you'd pick her up when ever she fell. If that's not love then please do enlighten me. I treat Iris the way you treat Brea, why do you think I asked you how to propose?" Barry asked.

I sighed and looked at the Zeta tube were she had just left from. Taking my heart with her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wrote it on a road trip so excuse any mistakes. Anyways I hope you all like it, Don't forget to vote, comment.
~Briz💞