Epilogue

"You know, what would make this better?" Adrien asked as they were cuddling on Marinette's bed. She looked up and leaned her chin on his shoulder.

"What?" she asked. He took her fingers and played with them. 

Adrien moved a little closer to her ear. "Cookies," 

She laughed and playfully pushed him away. "You know where they are. Go get some,"

"But I don't wanna," he whined. 

"Well in that case you will be cookieless, because I'm not standing up now," he laughed. 

"Cookieless isn't a word," he laughed. 

"I know. I made it up," she leaned on him and he pulled her on himself. She looked into his green eyes and leaned in, so did he. 

"Oh my god, I seriously nee..-" Alya cut off herself when she saw the position both of them were in. 

"Don't tell me you're cheating on Chat!" she exclaimed. Marinette awkwardly climbed off Adrien and walked down her stairs off her bed.

"Wait, you and Chat are still together?" Adrien acted. She gave him a dead glare, so he shut his mouth. 

"Adrien, will you explain or should I?" Marinette asked. 

"Oh no, you're not telling her," he said.

"But I am," she smirked. "It's your choice, will you tell her or me,"

"She will yell at you more if I tell her," Marinette laughed at his suprised face. He never knew his girlfriend liked to blackmail.

"Fine, fine. I'm telling her," Marinette smirked as Adrien jumped off her bed. Alya just stood there, still not knowing what was going on. "I love you and all, but sometimes you can be really hard to be with you,"

 "I'm going to say this one time and you better listen, because I'm not repeating it," he said and Alya nodded.

"I'm Chat Noir," 

Let's just say there was yelling heard after that. 

"MARINETTE WOULD YOU LIKE SOME COOKIES?" no it wasn't Alya. 

It was Tom.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this shit of a story. Honestly I didn't know that it would become so popular and if you knew me, I liked to publish stories that didn't make any sense, so that's the reason why the story went from 1 to 10 in like 5 seconds. Thank you everyone for reading!

When I post the next fanfiction I'll let you know. Thank you again <3