Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader (Part 3)

Demonxlover: I noticed that you loved the last chapter very much, so I thought of making a part 3 for you all ;) Enjoy~!

Here is what happened last time~

You lied down next to the reaper. You moved close to him and whispered into his ear. "I hope you've learned something~ Or else I might have to punish you again, my beloved Grell~"
______________________________
Grell woke up in his bed noticing that he was naked. He thought back of the night's event and blushed. He wanted more. He wished that he could just go back in time and experience it all over again. He sighed and dressed himself and left - but he didn't go to work. He planned to make you punish him again, at least he hoped that it would be enough to be punished and that it would be you who would punish him.

He left the dispatch department and headed to the human realm. He hoped that it wouldn't be long before they'd notice that he once again wasn't doing his work properly.

- 1 hour later -

You looked for the redheaded reaper since you noticed that he wasn't there. You left the dispatch department and headed to the Phantomhive manor.

When you arrived you saw the gardener watering some roses - but it he watered a little too much... You walked up to him and asked for Sebastian. Finny told you he was in the study with the young master. You headed to the study and knocked on the door.

"Enter." A child's voice said. It was Ciel. You entered and saw Sebastian. Ciel's eye widened in surprise when he saw you. "What is a reaper doing here--?" Ciel got cut off by you. "I'm sorry for intruding, but may I speak to your butler for a moment?" You asked and bowed. Ciel sighed annoyed. "If you must. Sebastian."

You left the room with the butler and asked if he had seen Grell recently.

"No, I strangely haven't seen him in a while." Sebastian said. You bowed. "Alright, thank you for your time." You said and left. You looked everywhere for him, but you didn't find him.

'Where are you Grell?' You thought to yourself. You returned to the dispatch department and went to Grell's room. You sighed. 'Where on earth could he be--' your thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice. "Hey, release me!" It was Grell. You ran after his voice but stopped when you reached the head of the reaper dispatch department's office. "Honestly Grell, how many times are you going to slack off from work? I thought being punished by (L/N) was enough, but appearantly not." Grell gulped. "It seems that we need to take even greater methods to make you do your work properly. We will bring someone who will most certainly teach you a lesson..."

________________________________

Demonxlover: Part 4 will be up soon! ;)