xxxvi. | death of a bachelor

Disclaimer; I do not own Supernatural. If I did, I probably wouldn't cry because I know all the plot twists.

All Hell Breaks Loose Part One; Part Two.

__________

"Family don't end in blood, boy." -Bobby Singer.

EMERY FOLLOWED AVA INTO THE HOUSE, not letting her leave the girl's sight. She had some twisted feeling in her stomach and Emery wasn't going to ignore it.

Emery sat in the house, Andy soon joining her after a couple minutes later. She leaned her head on his shoulder as they sat there, missing Dean more than she would care to admit.

"Emery, why are you here?" Andy asked quietly and Emery lifted her head off of his shoulder.

"Honestly?" Andy nodded. "I- um- I can't die. I've been shot in the lungs, bled out, and woke back up again like I just fell asleep for the night. The doctors removed the bullet, but sometimes I swear I can feel it still in my chest."

Andy looked at her, eyebrows raised, mouth slightly open. She smiled at him, chuckling softly over the expression he held on his face. She then got up, dusting the dirt off of her pants, before holding a hand out to the stoner. "Come on, let's go put salt lines everywhere in this house."

It got dark out fast. Emery sat awake at the small table with everyone, watching as Sam slowly fell asleep. It was comical really, to see him struggle to keep his eyes open. Emery didn't bother trying to keep him awake. Right now there wasn't any immediate threat, so people could afford to take a rest. Andy was passed out with his head down on the table.

Emery giggled softly as Sam's eyes closed, his head dipping down. His chin rested on his chest as his breathing slowed, making him slightly adorable.

Emery sat watching him for a bit, before she got up. Her bladder was full and she needed to empty it or she'll probably piss her pants. "I'm going to the bathroom."

She walked out of the room and into the main corridor. There was a rusted knife sitting on the seventh stair, Emery grabbing it before making her way outside, making sure not to break the salt line. Going around the side of the house, she picked a nice place that nobody could see her and pulled down her pants.

Once she was finished with her business, she heard that creepy little cackle that the demon made. Pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance, Emery started to make her way back around the house. That was, until she felt the presence of the thing behind her. Turning around, she swung the knife, narrowly missing the wrist of the demon. She got a finger though, smiling triumphantly as the thing shrieked before fleeing.

Emery ran the rest of the way and was about to enter the house, when she felt something grab her hair and fling her back. Her torso roughly collided with the ground, mud splashing around her as she felt a sharp pain. And the thing was on her, slicing at her with those freakishly long nails, blood spraying from the spot where its finger used to be.

Emery brought her arms up to defend herself against the attack, feeling the nails cut deep through the jacket and long sleeve shirt she was wearing. In an attempt to get the psycho demon off of her, Emery rocked her hips up. It jarred the demon slightly, but it still continued its onslaught.

Emery wished she had kept hold of the knife, but being thrown back by her hair had made her drop it, focusing on the pain.

Emery felt the blood running from her arms, starting to get slightly light headed. In a final attempt to get the demon off, Emery rocked her hips with more force. And it worked. Since the demon was a child, the lightweight made it easy to knock her off.