Kyo

"1,600 yen!?" You shouted over the phone. You needed to pay off some debt but you didn't have the money. Your eyebrow twitched. "O-okay.. I'll be sure to pay it.." You muttered and hung up. "Looks like (First Name)chan needs a job." Kyo said plainly reading the newspaper. You sat in front of him and sighed.

"Yeah.." You sighed. He turned the page. "Look~ They're hiring at the cafe in town. 100 yen an hour." He chuckled. You got a tick mark on your head. "Idiot Kyo!" You snatched the newspaper from him and looked at the jobs section. He rested his head in his hand and looked at you lovingly.

-Time Skip-

"You're done already?" Kyo asked, appearing out of no where, looking over your shoulder at your manager. You yelped. "Idiot Kyo!?"

Your manager flipped. "You're the one who's always comes to see (First name)chan! Your name is Kyo?" She asked.

Kyo nodded and the two went into a long conversation about you.

After a while your manager waved bye and left.

"You and your stupidness.." You groaned while the both of you walked home. He smiled.

-Time skip again-

"You're going to confess to (First name)? She'll straight up reject you!" A some guy told his friend. "Then I'll leave a note!" Another boy spoke up next. "She'll never reply to you!" He patted his friends back. "Maybe try someone who doesn't hate boys?" Kyo walked by them. "I love (First name)! So I'm going to give it a try!" He shouted. Kyo turned towards them.

He looked at the boys sternly. "You can't confess to her." He said. The boys looked at him confused. "Why the hell not?" Kyo looked down on all three of them. "You have ten seconds to swear to me that you won't confess, and if I hear that you do, I'll kick your ass." He looked down at his wrist pretending there was a watch. "10..9, 3, 2.." He skipped 8-4 wanting to be quick. The three boys shuddered. "Okay! Okay! Okay!"

-Time skip-

"Welcome." You said happily and showed the customer to their table. Another person entered."Welcome-" You stared at the person in front of you. Kyo.

He smirked and walked right passed you to his original seat. "Pulling in those extra hours." He said. It was true, the past few weeks you've been working longer.

You began to walk away. "Pulling in more hours all of a sudden. You're making me feel lonely. Do you want to get away from me? Or are you feeling guilty about something you did to me?" You gulped and smiled. "You're always joking. I've always been-" He cut you off. "Or is it because you farted in front of me yesterday?" You squealed. 'I didn't do that!!!!' You mentally screamed becoming flushed.

"You're joking again!" You giggled in an angry way. "I never did that!" You quickly stormed away and brought him water. "Here, your water!" You slammed the glass down in the table. He gave you a daring look accompanied by a large grin. "Where did you get that from? I'd like some water from Fiji. Please get me some." He said sarcastically.

You laughed. "Please don't play like that anymore. What would you like to eat? I recommend-" You got cut off again. "I'd like to have a steak cooked over a low flame laced with red wine sauce together with some strawberry shortcake." He said wickedly. "You're asking for the impossible again. Didn't I tell you to stop teasing me..?"

"You too, isn't it bad if you can't fulfill the customers request? And you even lied about the farting-" This time he got cut off. "I didn't do that you stupid Kyo!" You yelled in his face getting everyones attention but everyone stayed awkwardly silent.

-Time skip! Next day.-

"Look there's Kyo!" A girl said. "Good luck!" Another girl said pushing her friend towards Kyo. Kyo looked at her bored putting his hands in his pockets. "You were looking for me?" He asked. She nodded and looked down fiddling with her fingers. "I.. Um.. Have something that I would like to tell you..!" Kyo looked away. "I.. I like you!" She said. He thought about you for a bit then turned to her. "I actually am not interested in girls like you." He turned and walked away. She quickly stood up straight. "Please! I'll try to be the type of girl you like!" She said making him stop walking. He turned to her and smiled. "That won't work."

...

Kyo leaned against a wall, the next class ready to start soon. You walked down the hall and saw him. "What're you doing Kyo? Classes will start soon." You stopped walking when he started to approach you. Quickly he pinned you against the wall. "(First name).." He said huskily. You blushed. "I love you, please go out with me."
---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey