Chapter Forty-One

The light of the sunrays slipped from a small gap on the curtains making me shut my eyes tighter. I couldn't tell what time of the day it was. I was pretty content in the comfort of my bed. Last night I had slept like a baby. I stretched my arms lazily and brushed Scott's arm that was around me in the process.

"Hi beautiful" Scott's husky voice sounded before he opened his eyes. My mouth instantly formed a smile that was soon covered with the feel of his lips on mine.

"Hi" I croaked in a boringly normal raspy voice. Scott chuckled beside me as I gloated at the fact of waking up completely encased by him. I felt warm, safe and utterly happy. I traced the lines of his muscled arm around me as his warm breath caressed my bare back.

"I like this" I whispered as his hand entangled mine.

"Me too."

We stayed in comfortable silence until my stupid stomach growled. I felt Scott's lips form a smile from the back of my neck, "baby, you're starving me..." he trailed amused.

"I'm starving you?" I snorted as he laughed beside me. "I was in charge of last night, buddy, you have to take care of today!" I pulled away and turned to look at him frowning. I meant to ask him if he was staying today as well, but the words got stuck on my throat as my eyes properly regarded him.

His dark chocolate bangs were messy in that sexy kind of way that most Calvin Klein models have. His eyes were also scanning my face and my breath caught in my throat as I registered their intensity. His pupils were completely dilated making his eyes look darker and even sexier. I was completely mesmerized by him. Slowly, his lips tugged up on that sexy half-devilish smile that pretty much made my knees feel like jelly, "I have an idea...are you up to it?" he raised an eyebrow completing the sexy scene.

"Ok?"

Scott chuckled and all the muscles in his oh-so-great chest vibrated effectively shutting my brain completely off.

"Come on" He grabbed my hand smirking.

Ugh.

Could I be any more obvious here?

Oh well...who am I kidding, I'm head over heels for the guy...I'm sure anyone can see that...

Even the paparazzi? A small voice on the back of my head asked slyly. Frowning, I pushed away the negative thoughts.

As we got ready to go out, since no matter how many photographers were out there seemed to be a problem for Scott, after he pulled a soft grey kjnit sweater on, his hand grabbed my wrist as I was about to put some mascara on my left eye. "Hey, do you trust me?"

I stared at him for a second and nodded hesitantly. I mean, those weren't the words you say before wanting to jump of a parachute? As much as I cared for Scott, I was not going to jump off an airplane...

"Thanks for the vote of confidence..." he trailed sarcastically. I could see that he was pretty much amused by my mental freaking out.

I rolled my eyes before continuing to apply mascara. "I do trust you, but I do not want to parachute." I smiled at him innocently as I blinked my eyes at him, making him laugh.

"We're not." He smiled at me evilly, "Yet."

Glaring at him, I stood up and grabbed an electric blue sweater to put on. "Shoot little prince" I smirked at him as he narrowed his eyes at me, "where are we going?"

"Well, Hugh's plane arrives after 8, isn't it?" he looked at me for conformation. I nodded. "So, I was thinking that as you so kindly offered me American delicatessen yesterday, we could go to one of the most traditional British restaurants downtown and we can pick him up later..."he trailed as he raised one eyebrow and crossed his arms leaning on my bedroom's door frame.