Chapter Nine || Patience

_____________________
It seems like everything these days, is so instant, so quick, so fast. But if I can help it in this life, I want that special somebody, that someone to last
We're both here
I know it ain't for nothing, nothin'
Don't know what it is
But I know it's gon' be something
Just one look and I'm caught up
Just one word got me shook up, I like it
But I already knows what's up
I can tell that you're dangerous, but I like it
And I've gotta fight it
Let's take our time
Take our time
And we gon' find baby
I see we're more than just one moment
Get to know me
I know you wanna touch and feel
But for now just hold me, until we're ready - Mya
_____________________

Gionni Amir Montana

 Noon rolled around on the clock and I found myself kicking shit with my right hand, as we cruised the city streets of Atlanta, looking for some shit to get our ass into

Noon rolled around on the clock and I found myself kicking shit with my right hand, as we cruised the city streets of Atlanta, looking for some shit to get our ass into. I was riding shotgun, while Lamar whipped his all black matte Audi R8 graciously while making these other bitch ass niggas mad. I took a long ass drag from the extended blunt I had that was over stuffed with the finest green marijuana known to Earth. This here was one of a kind, that all exclusive shit and it got a nigga right every time. While y'all lame niggas still out here smoking on that mid, me and my niggas getting lit off that real gas pack, fuck all that other shit.

"Any word on that bitch ass nigga Raemond ?" I asked as I took another pull and released the smoke out of my mouth and  into the open area of the car. With all of the windows up it made the effect that much better, we was hot boxing shit in traffic and it made me feel good as hell too. I was about to be higher than giraffe pussy and it wasn't even one in the afternoon yet. I ain't give a fuck though. Any time was the perfect time to get high.

This weed right here was exactly what I needed to keep a nigga on the humble at this point. This whole little situation with Raemond putting his hands on Kamillle been on my mind some serious and I was gone handle that, by any and all means necessary. It wasn't something that I took lightly and this nigga was definitely gone see me about that shit. Kamille wasn't my girl, true enough, but shit she was bound to be my girl after while. Fuck it, even if she wasn't, he had no business putting his hands on her, period. I don't give a fuck who he is to her, baby daddy, brother, father, whoever could see me on that.

"Nah, I ain't heard shit yet man. He ain't been seen round hea since all that shit went down. I got my ear to the streets, but it ain't nobody that's talkin'." Lamar spoke as he lazily held the steering wheel with his left hand and smoked on the blunt of his own with his right. This wasn't news I wanted to hear, so it only encouraged me to keep smoking.

"This nigga gotta be touch man, fuck allat' other shit. He put his hands on Kam and that shit ain't bout to fly wit' me. You know ion take disrespect lightly and right now I'm feelin' real disrespected, feel me?" I told him, keeping that shit one thousand, none less than that. I ain't have to be her nigga for me to care about her. I cared about that girl a fucking lot and I cared enough to step to that nigga in her honor, G check his ass and let me know just what the fuck going on round here. It was more than just about this though, we had history to discuss.