Chapter 9

Edited - 14/10/16

(NEW CHAPTER)-MONDAY-

"Kids, get up now!" Mom shouts through the speaker things she installed in all our rooms and I jump awake groaning as I realise the day.

Monday.

Which only means one thing......we start a new school.

I frown and push myself out of bed, padding over to my closet.

I pulled out my disgusting uniform. Yes we have to wear uniform to this bloody school! Mom told us yesterday and we were like 'WHATTTT?!?!' as at our old school, we didn't have to wear one. Why can't this be the same.

I pulled it on. The dark green and dark blue chequered skirt which I'm really not a fan of. Black tight and a white blouse make it so formal, especially with the green and blue stripped tie. However the cardigan, which is a colour that's between dark blue and green I don't so much mind as it kind of comes across as a casual one, well apart from the school logo.

Looking in the mirror I cringe. It is gross, and really not me. The skirt is the worst. I don't wear skirts.
Frowning I brush my hair and slip on my black doc martens. They are all black and look fine with this skirt, the school better not have an issue with these.

I don't normally wear make-up, just have simple things. Eyeliner, mascara and some foundation that I touched once when I wanted to see what it was like, and it wasn't great. It wasn't needed. So I don't bother with it really and just stick with the eyeliner and mascara, liking how it goes well with my eyes.

After brushing my teeth I grab my bag and head out my room and down the stairs, where I hear chaos in the kitchen.

Great. I forgot the about the mad morning rush.

"Joe...give it back!" I hear Jack wine and see him pouting as Joe has taken his bowl of cereal.

"Boys" Mom sighs frowning as she packs the younger ones bags.

I smirk slightly at Joe and Jack and walk further into the kitchen towards the table where Jack's trying to grab his bowl back from Joe, who pulls it out of his reach.

"Guys......god it's only cereal" I say grabbing another bowl from the counter and placing it in front of Jack "There....now you got your own" I say placing the cereal box in front of him so he can pour some.

He frowns but slightly smiles up at me and starts to pour some.

I just notice now that the noise in the kitchen has quietened and I frown in confusion and look up getting slightly startled as I see most of my other siblings looking at me. 

I frown "What?" I snap

Evan's the first to speak "Woah...you are actually wearing a skirt. It kind of looks.." He start but I cut him off

"Awful! I know!" I snap.

He smirks and rolls his eyes "No, I was going to say nice."

I make a 'pffft' sound, yeah sure he was

Evan, Chris, Seth, Leon and me are all in the same kinda uniform, well except they have trousers on and a jumper instead of cardigan. They look pretty smart but I can already tell they are making it their own with collars not properly tucked in or jumpers not on.

Lee, Cory have another one. Similar but the colours are slightly different since they are not actually going to the same school as ours.

"Okay kids, you all ready to go?" Mom asks once we've all left the kitchen and we nod.