Kain Fuery x Reader--Pick up Lines

You sat on one of the couches in Roy Mustangs office, sitting across from Fuery.

Roy was at his desk, scribbling his name on various papers. He had called the two of you in, but he has yet to acknowledge your presence since he told you to come in.

Suddenly, Ed came in, kicking the door down and creating ruckus. "Colonel Bastard! What the hell!?"

"What did I do this time, Fullmetal?" Roy sighed, placing his pen softly on his desk and facing Edward.

"Mei was constantly throwing Al pick up lines left and right, and he didn't even understand what she was trying to do!!"

"How is this my fault..?"

"You knew she would do that!"

"I'm not a mind reader!"

"You are now!"

As the two were arguing, you and Fuery looked at each other with nervous smiles.

"What is a pick up line?" He asked, tilting his head.

<HE IS SO INNOCIENT!!> You mentally fangirled, desperstly holding back a squeal.

You cleared your throat, regaining posture. "It's like something you would say to someone to show you really like them." You tried your best to explain.

Once you felt like he didn't understand, you giggled. "Like, I heard you like algebra, can you replace my 'X' without asking 'Y'?"

He blinked, then smiled. "Oh, I get it! Like, I'm no organ donor, but I'd be glad to give you my heart."

"Of all of your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite."

"There's only one thing I'd like to change about you--your last name."

"Do you have a band aid? Cause I scrapped my knee falling for you."

"I didn't believe in love at first sight, until I saw you."

"Did you know that when a penguin finds it's mate, they stay together for the rest of their lives?"

Fuery hesitated for a moment, then blushed lightly and said, ". . . Be my penguin?"