Love Elevator 06 - Dominic

-Recap-

He stared at me in disbelief. “What?”

I clenched my jaw and just waved my hand at him. I didn’t want to talk about it, and I didn’t mean to let it out either. I just accidentally revealed my past. He seemed to understand my hesitancy and didn’t ask any further.

I sighed to myself. This situation would only bring back the past that I hate.

****

Dominic (from previous chapter)

I stared at her in disbelief. She never experienced kindergarten? Did something happen to her in her childhood? I felt a pang of something in my chest. It was like a sad feeling, but why would I feel that? Something was wrong with me lately –since I met her to be précised--. I thought and looked at her carefully. She looked back at me with her beautiful big doe eyes, making me realize that she had the best lavender eyes ever. On each eye, there were some violet freckles that made her eyes look so unique. She was so beautiful with her tan complexion.

One crazy thought popped out in my head, she was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. Why did I just realize that?

No wonder my best friends always thought that I was weird. I didn’t really have interest in anything except the Alpha business. I bet that was why my parents kicked me out. That was their last plan and also their last hope to help me find my mate. As long as I was an Alpha, I was pretty sure that I wasn’t going to look for my mate, considering my workaholic behavior.

I wasn’t the lovey dovey type, but mom said that it was going to change once I felt the bond with my mate. At first, it was only a small feeling and that would slowly grow stronger, especially if I stayed near her in a long time since the first step of realization. Damn! It had something to do with our eyes. I should have listened to them. I was pretty clueless at this type of things. Mate oh mate. Where are you?

****

Dominic

After we had fun, we were feeling pretty down, especially after she revealed a bit about her past. I had the feeling that she never revealed her own feelings to other people. Truthfully, the girl in front of me kept intriguing me. I wanted to know more about her past, but I felt that I shouldn’t force her to tell me about it.

Sighing to myself, I thought about what we should do next. I looked around. The mirrored walls that surrounded us were really annoying. It was getting on my nerves and I could feel myself becoming slightly more frustrated. I started to feel isolated and it was not a good feeling at all. I had to do something to prevent myself from changing inside this prison. I was an Alpha, making the pressure was a lot bigger than normal werewolves. The suffocated feeling also would be stronger than what the normal werewolves would feel.

Deciding to stand up again, I went to the elevator door. I tried to pry it open carefully. Looking at her, I could see that she was mocking me with her eyes. So, she didn’t believe in my strength. Huh? I should let her see a glimpse of my powers. I felt the need to prove myself to her. It was like my primal instinct and also a part of personalities from my Alpha’s genes. I opened the elevator doors only a few centimeters. I meant it when I said I only wanted her to see a glimpse of it. I could destroy it if I used my whole powers, but I wasn’t that cocky.

I looked at her, making me could see her bulging eyes. I smirked at her. She looked pretty shocked there. You really underestimated me, babe! I bet she was guessing how I could be that strong. She seemed annoyed with my smug expression. It made me really want to laugh.