Pt. 2. You Set A Date With A Cute Guy

So, yeah the pic at the top is Alyssa.

Pt. 2 You Set A Date With A Cute Guy

      I woke up with lots of energy just thinking about seeing Mr. Hottie. Still didn't know said hottie's name. Didn't matter, I'd find out today. I got dressed quickly, thinking of what today held for me. Today I dressed in a gray crop top that had rips in the back so it showed off my red bra and high waisted skinny jeans. I finished off the look by adding my gray wedged ankle boots. My blonde hair came around my face like a waterfall, and I slipped on gold hoops. Finishing with very light, natural make-up, I looked cute. My tight jeans definitely showed of my toned butt.

     I sprinted down the stairs after putting my school bag together, hoping mom cooked breakfast. Which she did. Yum! My mom worked as a chef in a very top-notch restaurant and they paid her very well. She went to a culinary school and what they didn't teach her there, she learned from my grandmother.

      I sat at the island and grabbed two blueberry pancakes and helped myself to an omelet and some OJ. My little sister, Dana, was gulping down from the looks of it a strawberry smoothie. My mom never married my dad but, Dana also wasn't my half-sister. My dad came around more often than not. Neither one were married, sometimes I wished they could just see that they belonged together. Gosh, they had two kids linking them together for crying out loud.

     A horn beeped and Dana jumped up. Giving my mom and I a kiss, she grabbed her lunch box and ran out the door, yelling goodbye to us and our dad.

     I furrowed my brows in confusion, "Dad? He's here?" I asked my mom.

     "Hmm?" was all said, letting me know she was so ignoring me. I narrowed my eyes at her, but I didn't need her answer because my dad came downstairs two minutes later. He only had on a pair of sweats so I knew what went on with them last night.

    "Eww. I'm going to school now." I put Dana's and my dishes in the sink before grabbing my schoolbag and car keys. "Bye mom, bye dad. Can y'all please keep the fucking to y'all room cause we eat at this counter and sit in the living room. Thank you very much." I ran out the door before my dad could make a comment, but I didn't miss his laughter. Glad he found that so funny, but I've caught them in the kitchen so many times and it was never funny to me.

     Throughout the whole day I was giddy. I couldn't wait for my fourth period that I shared with Mr. Hottie. Fourth period couldn't come quick enough, but when it finally did, I'm sure all the weird looks I got were from the 'shit-eating grin' I had plastered on my face. I quickly toned it down when I got to class and found said hottie at our shared table. I sat next him, setting my bag on the third chair on my other side. Each table fit three people but our teacher ever only put two together.

     I looked him over when he went to search for something in his bag. His hair was still as wild today. He wore another tight long sleeved shirt today. His faded jeans had chains hanging from them. Summary: he looked totally fuckable.

    "So," I started, getting his attention, "what's your name? I didn't catch it yesterday. And since you clearly know my name, I think it's only fair that I should know yours as well." I gave him a smile.

    He smiled back, "Tyler." He said nothing after that, since Mrs. Sanders started teaching. I thought it was complete b.s. that we still had to do normal school work along with this extra essay. But that essay was worth 30% of our overall grade and we needed it to pass English.

     I did a lot more ogling that I was shocked when the bell rang. Startled, I jumped out of my seat as if I'd been shot. He glanced at me, a hint of a smile playing on his luscious lips. Oh man, he's so hot.

     He walked out the classroom and I followed. I grabbed his arm but, before he could say anything I wrote my number on his arm. "So we can set a date." I told him before I flounced off, hoping he was watching me, but didn't dare to look back.

     The rest of the day was spent daydreaming of Tyler naked on top of me. Yeah, I needed some help. I was dying to know if he was gonna call me or not. He actually did call me, later on that day when I was driving to my mom's restaurant, and I broke out into a happy dance, causing my car to swerve and almost hit another car. The guy started swearing at me and I yelled a 'Sorry' out the window. Dana was in the backseat since I picked her up from her Kindergarten.

     "Lys! You're a horrible driver!" She yelled from her booster seat in the back.

     "No, I'm not. I was just excited." I answered the call, putting it on speaker. "Hello?"

    "Alyssa?" Tyler's sexy voice came through and I inwardly started giggling.

      "This is she." My voice came out calm and collected while my insides were sizzling, ready to burst from happiness.

       "I was wondering if we could set a date up tomorrow? My parents won't be home all day so we could get a lot of work done."

    Let me tell you what I heard. "I wanted to know if you found me as sexy as I found you? My parents won't be home all day tomorrow so we could fuck for as long as we wanted to." So of course, I answered with a breathless 'Sure'.

     "Cool, I'll text you my address. See ya."

     "See ya." I was gonna know where he lived! Oh man, oh man, oh man. I think I was definitely hyperventilating.

     "EYES ON THE ROAD, ALYSSA!" My little sister screeched at me. I apologized profusely the entire way to mom's restaurant. But, that wasn't enough to get her to stop shaking from my almost head-on collusion with a pickup truck. When I parked, she all but jumped out of my car screaming for my mom. Needless to say, I'd have to build her trust back up to drive her around.