Pt. 6. You Let The Cute Guy Show You What He's Into

A/N: I'm really not happy with this chapter, but I don't know what else to change or add to make it how I want it. So....please don't hate.

Pt. 6 You Let The Cute Guy Show You What He's Into

I invited Tyler over on Friday. My mom was working until twelve then she was spending the night with my dad. Just get married already, damn it! Dana was staying next door at her friend's house, which is the only reason I invited Tyler over. We'd have the whole house to ourselves to do whatever we wanted, and I wouldn't have an audience.

At the moment, he was looking around my room. I had my own bathroom and a walk in closet. A flat screen hung from the ceiling on the opposite wall from my bed. All of my furniture were a white wood from my dad and my walls were a light purple. I had some stuffed animals thrown in the corner of my room. I couldn't bring myself to throw them away or give them to Dana, no matter how much she begged me.

"Nice room." Tyler told me before he took a seat next to me on my bed. "So, can we attempt to finish our essay...... without you touching me." His voice was sarcastic, but I saw the seriousness in his eyes.

I gave him a small smile and nodded, "Sure, but when we're done, I want to try something."

"You always do." Then we got down to business. We compared our notes and actually started writing the essay. Mrs. Sanders didn't care how long it was, it was just our thoughts on paper, but I wanted a good grade so I worked hard on it. My hand was flying across the paper. I think I had three pages in when I noticed Tyler staring at me.

"What?"

"You're very into your work. I didn't know you liked to write."

"You don't know a lot of things about me."

He clicked his tongue, "And that's a shame, seeing as we've been close to each other on a physical level. We've both seen each other naked and I don't even know your favorite color. I have a certain code about myself, you know."

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Purple," then waved my hand around my room, "as you can clearly see."

He glanced around, a small smile on his lips, "Clearly. Your favorite food?"

I put our books and notebooks on my nightstand. "How bout you also tell me what you're into? Cheesecake. You?"

"I love all food. Favorite movie?"

I thought about this, "I have an obsession with movies, but I guess if I have to choose, The Notebook. You?

"Fifty Shades of Grey." He smirked.

I gaped at him, "Really?" If he was serious, I'd have to break this off. BDSM is just not my thing.

He shook his head, laughing. "Nah, I'm more into horror movies. The Scream series. Favorite Artist/Song?"

I scooted closer to him, sitting in between the V of his legs. "Leona Lewis, Better In Time. You?"

He thought about it, "I listen to everything, but for some reason I've been keeping Beyoncé on repeat." I gave him a look. He shrugged, "Even a gay guy can clearly see she is fine. Now, if you had looked like her..... damn."

I raised a brow, "So you can be attracted to women?"

He shook his head, a smile on his face, "I'm not bi. Let me just throw that out there. Even a blind person can see she is sexy."