Chapter 9

Song: Demons - Christopher Escalate (original seduce me soundtrack)

It felt like she had been running for years, but eventually, she made to Hawkmoths lair. She immediatly started to look for Chat, calling out his name every now and again.

She eventually made her way to another, dark, empty room with the only sorce of light was a broken window.

She was so relieved when she saw Chat laying on the other side of the room.

"Chat, thank god i found you!" She said as she ran over to him. "Chat?" She asked when he didn't move. She kneeled down and rolled him over, so he was now laying on his back, only to scamper back at the sight of him.

He lay there, lifeless, with blood stains and cuts everywhere. She heard an evil laugh behind her and automatically knew who it was.

She stood up and unlatched her yo-yo from her waist, spinning it around until it glowed.

"WHAT DID YOU TO HIM!?" She yelled to Hawkmoth.

"I didn't do anything...you on the other hand..."

Ladybug stopped her yo-yo and looked down at her hands. Her eyes widened with shock, this can't be possible. Her hands were covered in blood, Chat's blood.

"W-w-what!! No, i would never-!"

"Oh but you did..." Ladybug turned around to a mirrior, except her reflection, wasn't her.

She was in her outfit except the red and black was switched around, holding her yo-yo that - along with her hands - was dripping with blood. In the back lay Chat's lifeless body.

"NO!" She yelled. "What- Why would i-"

"Because you're a monster!!" Her relflection yelled.

"NO!"

Marinette jolted up from her bed. Her hair stuck to forehead due to all the sweat. She concentrated on trying to slow down her breathing.

"Marinette what happened!? Are you ok?" Tikki asked concerned.

"I'm fine, I just....had another nightmare" she trailed off, replaying the dream in her head, until eventually she started crying again.

Ever since she was de-evilised and saw Chats pain, she's been having nightmares about it. This one was probably the worse one she's had yet.

Tikki flew over to her and tried to comfort her, not that it was much use.

These dreams were haunting her, because it made her unsure of Chat. Everyday with every hour, all she could do was worry about him. She couldn't concentrate on any of her homework, she always isolated herself in her room, she barley ate and anytime her parents would try to reach out for her, of course, she would lie and push them away, saying that she was ok. She was so terrified for him, if Hawkmoth had done something to him, she would blame herself for not being able to save him in time.

She managed to calm herself down and stopped crying.

"That's it!" She said, jumping up from her bed. "Tikki spots-!"

"Marinette, no! You can't-" Tikki interupted the transformation.

"We have to find him! I can't go on knowing if he's ok or not! I can't live another day like this! I can't! I'm worried and everyday it will just keep getting worse and worse! I can't-..." She, shouted as her tears started to pour down again. She went to say something else but the lump in her throat wouldn't let the words come out.