Ch. 11 👰🏾💔🤵🏻?

F Bonnie glances around at everyone, her gaze landing on P and F Damon. What was she to say? How was she going to get out of this one?

"Okay, um -"

"We get married." F Damon blurts out, his gaze on F Bonnie.

F Bonnie stares at him with wide eyes, "Damon!" she hissed and took a threatening step in his direction.

"They were going to find out sooner or later." he says as a matter of fact.

P Bonnie takes a few steps forward, her gaze never leaving F Damon, "We - We're married?" she gaped.

He nods.

"Yes. I mean at least we were." he says before taking a deep breath, "Five years into our relationship, I gathered up enough courage to ask you to marry me. Of course, you turned me down." he lets out a soft chuckle, "It took another seven months for you to finally say yes to marrying me. We, finally, got married and remained married for seven years before you filed for divorce." his voice had dropped.

"What happened?" P Bonnie questioned while taking short steps in his direction.

F Bonnie decided that it was time for her to speak up, "That we can't tell you." She says softly,"We've already risked our future telling you this. We can't tell you anything else."

P Bonnie glances up at P Damon who met her gaze and gently squeezed his hand,"I can't believe we don't make it." She says almost in a whisper.

"Was it because of me?" P Damon questioned, going along with them, turning his gaze onto his future self,"What did I do to fuck this up?" He all but growled.

F Damon takes a few steps forward,"You - we - didn't do anything." He says,"What happened wasn't your fault." He says.

"It was our fault." F Bonnie says, stepping forward,"All I will tell you is that we wanted something we knew was impossible when we agreed to marry him." She says softly.

P Bonnie glances over at F Damon, "I'm so sorry." she says.

He shakes his head, "There is nothing for you to be sorry about," he says, "I understood where you were coming from and I knew one day it would happen." he says.

P Bonnie shakes her head and takes a deep breath as she squeezed P Damon's hand, "I won't let that happen. I won't end what we have together all because of something I knew wasn't possible to begin with." she says.

F Damon appeared before her kneeling, his hands on her thighs, "I love you, Bonnie Bennett. I will always love you." he states, gazing into her eyes, ignoring his past self who sat glaring at him, "Just because we are separated doesn't mean I stopped loving you because I didn't. I couldn't even if I wanted to. You became the first woman to love me fully and whole heartedly." He states,"You're the reason I have my wife and why I have the beautiful children I have back home. You were and still are the love of my life."

P Bonnie held his gaze as tears formed in her eyes,"You love me? What about your wife?"

F Damon smiles,"She understands completely. She knows how I feel about her and she's completely okay with it." He says,"In fact, you know my wife."

P Bonnie raised a brow,"I do?"

He nods,"Yes and you're very close."

P Bonnie glanced around at Elena and Caroline,"You're married to Elena or Caroline?" She questioned with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Are you jealous?" He questioned with a smirk.

She glares at him,"No."

He chuckles,"There's no need to be jealous, BonBon. I don't marry Elena or Caroline in our future." He says,"I couldn't marry them after falling in love with their best friend."

P Damon glares at F Damon,"Okay, we get it. Now, would you back off my woman? I'd hate to have to send you back home with my fist in your face." He growled.

F Damon chuckles,"I'm not, in any way, concerned about you." He says,"You should be thanking me instead of threatening me."

"Why is that?"

"I've secured a future for us that you won't want to fuck up." He says with a smile.

"I can secure my own future." P Damon says.

"Have I always been this stubborn and big headed?" F Damon asked out loud.

"Yes!" Every one says at once.

"If I wasn't happy with the future I have I would tell yo you to kill me now." He says glancing at Stefan.

"He still could." Caroline says.

F Bonnie chuckles,"You haven't changed much."

"I still don't like Damon in the future?" Caroline asked.

"Oh, no, you do. You're really good friends actually, but you two do argue occasionally and you talk about staking him a few times to shut him up." F Bonnie laughs.

"Us? Friends? Hell must have frozen over if Damon and I are friends." Caroline says.

F Damon chuckles,"You love me." He says before turning back towards P Bonnie who sat staring at him,"What we have is the most important thing to me and no one or anything could ever change that."

P Bonnie smiles at him before leaning forward and kissing his cheek and wrapping her arms around his neck,"Thank you." She says.

He returned her embrace, burning his face into the nape of her neck,"I love you, Bonnie Bennett." He says.

"I love you, too, Damon Salvatore." She says.

"Okay, that's enough, Romeo. Hands off." P Damon says, wrapping his arm around P Bonnie and pulling her into him,"If you want someone to hug...go hug your wife." He spat.

F Damon chuckles,"If only you knew." He says holding his gaze,"If only you knew."