Crushes..... *sigh*

I am so ready to get home. I need to finish unpacking my boxes! I have so much to do! There's a softball league here and they are letting me try out for pitcher tomorrow. I HAVE to practice!!!! I need to find my glove. And my softballs. As well as my cleats and some shorts to try out in. Sigh.... I have so much to do in such little time.

It's hard to navigate my way through this huge school, but I have been making a few friends. Then there is this one boy in some of my classes, history, English and maths. He's pretty cute. He has blonde hair and beautiful bright baby blue eyes! His name is David, or at least that's what people have been calling him. I just left the school with my mom in our car. I need to get my mind off this David kid and get into pitching again with Jenny and Penny.

As I open the front door to my house, I'm welcomed with the smell of cookies and milk and the purring meows of my precious kitty. I pet her and ruffle her ears. Then I run to my room and start going through boxes. I find some softballs and my glove in the bottom of my softball box under my old jerseys and trophies.

I go out to the field behind the house and warm up to pitch. I go through all my drills and begin to pitch, each one getting closer and closer to perfection.

After about an hour, Mom calls me in for dinner. I eat quickly and rush up to my bedroom to write in my journal about David.

It's Hayley again. Today, I saw the CUTEST boy in the school hallways. My friends told me his name is David Vincent Durango. He has these amazing bright blue eyes and semi-long dirty blonde wavy hair. He's obviously pretty athletic too! I hope he notices me. With only a week left of the school year, I don't have much time to make him like me. I doubt a guy like him would ever like me though. My long plain brown hair is always at least a little tangled and I have dull brown eyes. Who would like that? Not David, that's for sure. He probably likes girls with blonde hair that doesn't get tangled all the time with bright blue eyes to resemble his and freckles dotting their perfect faces. I'm nothing like that. Well, I have to finish unpacking and get to bed. Long day ahead of me tomorrow. Night.

Y'all I'm so sorry it took my so long and is so short I've been caught up with trying to hang out with my best friends and I have athletics and chiropractor appointments often and I just got braces. I'm so so sorry I'll try to do better and update a longer chapter tomorrow or the next day
~Alpha