So I've been thinking....

1. Ok guys first of I want to say that if you want to use something I've done in my story and use it in your own you have to ask and get my permission first. I don't really like it though when ideas are used again, always try to be original my little marshmallows. Anyway, I got a message from one of my followers telling me she read a story that used one of my ideas and didn't give me credit and yes it was confirmed that person knew what they were doing and it wasn't a coincidence, they used my idea and passed it of as their own. So I want to thank that person and I want to encourage you guys to message me if you see people taking my ideas and passing it of as their own.

2.  also want to thank another one of you guys who messaged me and asked if she could include a similar thing in her story that I have in mine. She assured me she would give me credit and she did, so I was really happy about that. I'm not sure if she wants to be signaled out but you know who you are girl ❤️

3. Ok ok you guys THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD I have been asked a fee times if I planed to make a Nathanaël X reader story and those people also encouraged me too. The thing is I was also think of making a Jack Frost fanfic. I'm not sure if I could handle 3 stories at a time so I'm not really sure what to do.

The Nathanaël fanfic would be a X reader one but the Jack Frost one would be a X OC.

Comment what fanfic you think I should focus on first (or at all) Jack Frost or Nathanaël?

FINAL LITTLE THING I WANT TO SHARE

4. So I've noticed people actually like my writing which is absolutely crazy, I still squeal when I see people voting and commenting on this book and let my tell you my little marshmallows your little comments are so sweet it just gives me feels.

So one person commented and called me Momma Marshmallow and I DIED. I thought it was the cutest thing and how about that? I really like name and the person who came up with that please comment and let me know because I think Momma Marshmallow is a perfect thing to call me but that's up to you.

Bye my little marshmallows! ❤️