•THIRTEEN•

Gabby's POV

"Jack, when do you think our food will be ready?" I looked up at Jack who was typing o his phone.

We were both sitting outside of Panera, waiting on our food.

We've been hanging out a lot over the past week and I really enjoy our time together. He honestly makes me forget about my previous relationship.

"I'm not sure," he muttered while still looking at his phone "hey, Gabby?" I looked up at Jack to see him still staring down at his phone screen

"Yeah?"

"I got a copy of the movie 'Good Burger' on bootleg, do you want to watch it with me tonight?" He asked.

"With Kenan and Kel?" I asked.

"mhm."

"That was my favorite movie back in middle school... isn't it on Netflix though?" I asked.

"I mean, what's the fun in that though?"

"I'd love to watch it with you." I slightly laughed.

"Great. What about like 8:30?" He asked

"Yeah, sounds good."

Cameron's POV

I should really get paid to watch this girl. She seems pretty happy with this new guy, and I'm happy for her. I might not know her, but I'm happy for her.

I sent Hayes pictures of them hanging out and right when I was about to send a couple more, I got an incoming call from him and picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"So I see Gabby is with Jack." He said.

"Yeah, they seem pretty happy together, don't ya think?" I said, trying to hint at the fact that maybe he should leave her alone since she's seemed to move on.

"Yeah.. She really does." I heard sadness in his voice.

"Hayes, I think you should just leave her alone, let her be happy, and move on. It would be the best for all of us." I said

" I guess." He sighed.

Finally, it's over. Back to my normal life where I can worry about myself and myself only.

Hayes' POV

There's no way I'm giving up on Gabby.

As I've said many times before, I don't care what it takes.

She's mine and mine only, she needs to know that.

Success will come eventually, we just have to be patient.

Gabby's POV

I was laying with Jack on his living room couch, half awake, watching reruns of Disney Channel shows while Jack was sleeping.

My phone suddenly started buzzing, indicating that I was getting a call.

It was Hayes.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

This was kinda shitty, but it makes sense for future references.