Telling Thrandruil

The king of Mirkwood sat on his thrown. Know, the spiders were leaving and the forest was at peace again. The trees cast evil shadows no more. Nature and all its beauty returned. The guards and the people of Mirkwood, wait, no, it's now GreenWood, are able to explore without fear. The king had peace. But, that had to end. He saw his people sad, and tried to avoid him, as keeping something from him. A guard came in.
"Is there something you need?" This was unexpected, but the guard seemed scared.
"My Lord, a message from Lord Elrond said for you to come to Rivendall and bring some of your sons clothes." The guard had wavered a lot.
"What are you afraid of?" Then the guard ran out crying. That was strange. I mean, he is my sons personal guard, but a good friend of his. Well, better get ready.
"Prepare me elk for me please." The guard bowed his head and walked off.
As I went to my room, the servants bowed their heads, but they had tears. Odd. When I got to my room I changed to traveling clothes and brought Royal ones when I talk to Elrond. I grabbed my weapons. Then I went to Legolas's room to bring one his nicest pair of clothing he has. I could finally see him again. It has been to long. I couldn't stop smiling. As I went to the gates. I saw servants crying and trying to comfort each other. When I reached the guards, I asked,
"Why is everyone crying?" The answer confused me.
"You will hear what happened in Rivendall My Lord." This day could not get weirder. I jumped on my elk, and ran to Rivendall.

As I got there, the woods are becoming there original glory. Then, I reached the gates of Rivendall. Legolas always loved the waterfalls and the people of Rivendall. As I got there, the guards opened the gates, but what shocked me was how many were quite. You could hear the wind blow and leaves shuffle.
"Thranduil, you have made it." He tried for a smile, but it was fake. His eyes were red and tears as if he could break any moment.
"What is wrong?" But Elrond had to ask his own question when he invited me.
"Did you bring his clothes?"
"Of course I did! Now I wish to see my son!"
"Alright, please follow me." His eyes seemed like he didn't want to though.
As we walked up the stairs, he seemed to cry. The servants were quit as we passed. When we reached the door, Elrond took a deep breath. Now I was worried. He seemed scared. What happened in the battle. When he opened the door and let me in, my son was injured. I ran over to him to hold his hand. But I did not expect it to feel so cold. Then I realized it.
"He can not be dead!"

(Elrond POV)
This was to sad. He had known anything. His last thing that kept him alive, was know dead.
"He can not be dead!" He screamed. His pride and joy.
"He foresaw it himself. He saved his friend. You know you would never had been able to stop him. He can know see his nanath. I am sorry, but he died a hero." Thranduil just cried harder. So he left. The fellowship was outside his door.
"I am afraid his father is seeing him right now." They just nodded their heads and left. There would be 2 funerals. One for the race of men and dwarfs. The second for the elf's. This would be harder than I imagined. I went to my room and cried. This elf had a rough start, and an even worse ending. That night, I cried myself to sleep. Thranduil didn't even leave his son.