Confrontation

Chapter 2

The hybrid had a look of annoyance as she heard the petty human talk.

"Are you done now?" Samantha asked, once she heard her stop talking.

"Look, I don't know what I did to make you hate me so much but I'm sorry for whatever I did," the Swan girl apologized. She had left the young Uley sibling numerous texts and calls about her wedding wondering if she was going to attended or not. But when Bella noticed Samantha didn't respond to any of them, she began to realize that Samantha did not want to talk to her. She knew she must of done something to make the hybrid ignore her because whenever Edward called or texted she would reply to him quickly.

Samantha scoffed as she drove out of the schools parking lot,"You're saying sorry to the wrong person. Instead of apologizing to me how about you apologize to your fiancé."

Bella had on a confused look,"Why do I have to say sorry to him? I did nothing wro-"

Samantha cut her off,"Save it for someone who actually cares what you have to say." The teenager knows she was being a bitch to her but she was done with the girl. It wasn't because of Jacob and her relationship, it angered Samantha that the human assumed that Edward was totally okay with the kiss between her and Jacob. He wasn't okay. It may have been nine months since it had happened but Samantha knew that Edward was still trying to recover from it.

"What did I do to make you be this way with me?" Bella raised her voice at the hybrid.

"You kissed Jacob!" Samantha shouted, startling Dani. "You kissed him when you knew I was dating him! You kissed him even though you were with someone! And that someone so happens to be one of my best friends! Do you not know how much it killed me to see you lip lock it with Jacob! Do you not know how much pain you've caused not just me but also Edward? Your fiancé? Do you even care or is being a vampire the only thing you give damn about?"

"I-I-" Bella stuttered out.

"I-I," Samantha mimicked. "Get your head out of your ass Isabella it's not a hat."

"Get your feelings straight because in a month you'll be marrying my best friend. You may think you know him but you don't. He may tell you that it doesn't matter but believe me when I say this, it still does to him. Who knows maybe right now as were speaking he's probably wondering if he made a mistake by asking you two marry him," Samantha gripped her steering wheel to the point where her knuckles would become white.

"Let's get one thing clear and straight, if you ever and I mean ever do anything else to upset him again, you won't just have to deal with Rosalie, you'll have to deal with me." That being said, Samantha ended the call, pursing her lips with an eye roll then letting her phone slide out of her hand and land on her lap.

Dani glanced at the phone then back at Samantha before properly sitting back in her seat,"Intense."

***

"So, Bella called me not too long ago," Edward imparted through the phone. "She said you and her had a, interesting conversation."

Samantha smirked,"All I did was put the bitch in her place nothing interesting about that especially if she's involved."

The vampire sighed,"Sammy, you know I love and thank you for everything that you do for me but you know I can take care of myself and my relationships."