Recovering

*the beginning of this chapter will be Samuel's pov then Jacob's then it will go back to Samantha's*

Chapter 3

"I'm sure she's fine Sam," Emily, Samuel's fiancé, assured him as she saw how he walked back and forth in the room with hands behind his back.

He missed his little sister.

He missed her presence whenever she visited him. He missed her warm tight bear hugs that she would give him when saying hello as well as goodbye. He promised his parents, when it was their funeral, that he would protect Samantha know matter what. He promised them that he would never leave her side. He would do whatever he can to make sure she was okay.

Even if it cost him his life.

Two, three months of not hearing her voice drove him insane which was mostly his fault. Not only were patrols taking a tulle on him but also his wedding was coming up very soon. He didn't know if he should give her an invitation or not. What if he does and she doesn't show up? What if he doesn't and she finds out from someone that she wasn't invited?

After minutes of walking back and forth, Samuel sat at the front of his bed. His elbows rested on his shoulders as his head on his hands. "Call her. Maybe it will help you a little," Emily suggested as she rubbed his back soothingly.

The alpha shook his head,"I doubt she wants to talk to me. What will I say? I'm sorry for not answering any of your calls or texts because I didn't feel like it? Maybe me ignoring her is what's good for her. Maybe if I just don't respond to any of her calls or texts, then she'll forget about this place. Isn't that what she wants, to forget?"

"That is not what she wanted Samuel. I may of not known her for awhile but I'm sure she doesn't want to forget about her home let alone her brother. She just needs space. She doesn't need space from her home. She needs space from Jacob."

A look of disgust etched across Samuels feature of the mention of his second in commands name. Even though it has been nine months since the incident between the black and his little sister, still till this day, it angered him. It angered him of how much pain he caused his sister. It angered him remembering the teenager running away from a wedding invitation that he received from the Swan girl. It angered him how he was using his sister as if she was his personal chew toy.

"I hope he's suffering right now."

And boy was Samuel right about that.

***

The Quileute teenager laid on the ground, still in his wolf form, that he had not changed since he left.

Only thing that was on his mind was about his imprint. He wondered if she was okay. If she was still grieving about their break up like he was. Was she happy? Has she moved on? Is she happy with them? Does she still think about him the way he thinks of her? Will she come back? Or will she stay whoever she's at?

He missed the feeling of her touch on him. He missed wrapping his arms around her small figure. He missed inhaling her vanilla coconut scent that lingered everywhere on her body. He missed her long brown soft hair that he would run his fingers through. He missed her laughs, giggles and smiles that he remembered were once caused by him at some point. He missed her soft plump pink lips pressed against his own. He missed the way she would tug at his hair knowing that he would enjoy it.