(3)Kissmarks

Gray's POV:

"Eehh?" "You heard me you have to be my slave." "O-okay." She then kissed me. I kissed back. She then started to unbutton my school uniform. "J-juvia-sama!!??" "Shut up." She unbuttoned my shirt and saw my toned body. She was staring at my body with wide eyes. She was looking everywhere on my body. "J-juvia-sama please don't stare it's embrassing..." She was having smirk on her face. She touched my chest and my abs. "J-juvia-sama..." i said moaning alittle. She made marks on my abs,chest and neck. "W-what?" "Now you are marked as my slave." She started to buttonup my school uniform. She then got up and grabbed my wrist. Juvia-sama pinned me on a wall. Our faces were inches away. "Listen if someone bully you or saying mean things to you tell me and we are going to walk to school together and i will protect you okay?" "Hai." "Good." She letted go of my hands. She walked away. I blushed. Juvia-sama and i will walk to school togethet? Are my dreams coming true?"Oi aren't you coming?" I stood there dumbfolded and looking at her. "Geez you can really be pain in a neck sometimes." She said grabbing my hand and we walked together. She was holding my hand. I was looking at our hands. "Oi what are you looking at?" "N-nothing." She then hugged my arm."Juvia-sama?" "S-shut up." Juvia-sama said blushing.I smiled. She really have good side.