The Suprise

As the fellowship brought Legolas to Rivendall, they couldn't stop the tears. Their friend would have his last funeral. As they arrived. Most of the elves were there. Thranduil and Elrond were at the front, in their best clothes. When they arrived, Thranduil took him with some guards to were they would prepare them. They were took to their rooms in silence.
The next day, the funeral was taken place. All the elves walked behind the lords. There lamps looked like star light. Many wept, but in silence. The fellowship watched from afar. This was really only meant for elves, but they were an exemption. What surprised the was that there was an elf with bright red hair right next to Thranduil. Gimli did tell him about a elleth. This must be her.
As they neared, something was off. The atmosphere was quit. It was as if it made a sound, it would die. As they neared the sight were Legolas was, but, it was not Legolas. In his place was a wolf. Two times bigger though. The elf's gasped.
"Get back and don't make a sound." But it was to late. The wolf woke. It's head turned around, and they saw something they didn't expect. The wolf eyes were a sky like blue, a silver lining on his forehead, and a green leaf over his chest. He looked a bit like, but he couldn't be.
"It's impossible. Why would Legolas choose his spirit animal?" So it is Legolas. But what do they mean by spirit animal? But, he started getting up and jumped off the table they set for him. Oh gosh, he's bigger than I thought. He's up to my hip. He started to growl and show his teeth that were pearly white. We're doomed.
But then, he stopped. He looked and sniffed the air. And he howled. More wolves howled. Oh no. Then he ran off. That's all we saw of him. He was now gone.