13

Sunday February 21
10:49pm

"Hello Darth."

"Whoa."

"What is it?"

"I'm just surprised you haven't started to ignore me yet. I've lasted longer than I thought I would."

"Well I never thought about it that way..."

"I mean, you know almost nothing about who I am yet here we are talking like old friends. Aren't you even curious?"

"Well, yeah I am. But all the times I asked you who you were you said Darth Vader, so I gave up."

"I am Darth Vader."

"Oh please. This isn't exactly fair, don't you think? You should tell me something."

"I guess it's not that fair... Alright, you can ask me three questions, but if I don't like the question then I won't answer it."

"That's still not exactly fair..."

"Take it or leave it. It's up to you."

"Fine. What's your name?"

"Not answering."

"Ugh, fine. Have we ever had a conversation?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Do I know you?"

"That depends why you mean by 'know you'. Are you aware of my existence? Yes. Would I consider us friends? Not so much."

"Alright, last question. Uh... What do you look like?"

"What do I look like? Even if I were to describe myself it could literally be anyone."

"Forget I asked that. Are you... Associated with anything that I could, I don't know, sort of recognize you from? If that makes sense."

"I think I know what you mean. And yes, I'm on the basketball team."

"Oh- oh! You're on the basketball team with my brother? What position do you play?"

"That would be four questions, and I said I'd only answer three."

"Aw come, on! I'm so close to figuring out who you are!"

"Which is why I'm not answering anymore questions. Goodnight, Brookie Cookie. Go to sleep, we have school tomorrow."

"... Goodnight Darth Vader."