Nothing Compared to You (7MIHOH)

Zelda put on her hat, she was getting ready to go to a party, it seemed like everyone was going to be there. So she dressed "nice." She looked at her reflection in the mirror and shrugged before picking up her cell phone and dialing Impa; Impa, unlike her, had a car. It rang for a few moments before she heard Impa's voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey Impa, are you going to the party tonight?" she asked brightly.

"Yep," Impa's voice came in reply.

"Great! Do you think you can take me when you go? I can walk to your house," she asked.

"Sure Zelda, come over soon though I'm getting ready to leave."

"Right, on my way," she said and ended the call.

She put her phone in her pocket and raced out the door, making her way at a steady pace towards Impa's home.

When she had been walking a short distance, Linebeck fell into stride beside her. Oh Please don't tell me he's going... she thought desperately.

"Where're you off to Zelda?" he inquired in the voice that Zelda hated, he seemed so...so self centered and arrogant.

"I'm walking to Impa's," was all she said, looking ahead instead of at him.

"Fun, fun, I'm on my way home," he told her.

So maybe he isn't coming. She thought to herself. No need to ask, if he isn't it might make him want to come...

"Well, have a safe walk," she said and turned and took a shortcut to Impa's that didn't go along Linebeck's path to home.

Having ditched him she ran the rest of the way, only to find Impa about to leave. Impa raised a hand in greeting and Zelda returned the gesture.

"Ready to go?" Impa asked.

Zelda nodded and got into the passenger seat of the car. Impa joined her and started the car. Soon they were on their way. They didn't talk much, only about whom they thought would be there, and who they hoped wouldn't be.

They reached their destination. It was at Shadow Link's House, it was no surprise he was hosting a party. He always wanted to party, it was his daring, and trouble making part of him. Of course there would be a few people getting drunk tonight. She just hoped they wouldn't play any games...At least not any that involved putting the girls with the boys in awkward ways.

Impa and Zelda got out of the car and came in through the front door. The sound of music hit them hard, along with the sight of lots of people.

She looked around, identifying people around her...She saw Groose, Shadow Link, Vaati, Midna, and Link. She even saw the triple team of Farore, Nayru, and Din, the three most popular girls at their school who believed they were the Goddesses of Hyrule High. Though really Nayru was just a flirt, Din was strong so every guy thought she was hot, and Farore wasn't afraid to speak her mind about anything, to anyone.

Moving on, she saw the crazy bug girl Agitha and her boyfriend Stritch, Cawlin, Karane, and Pipit. She stopped; Shadow Link had seen her. She tried to disappear into the crowd but he chased after her and he grabbed her by the wrist to prevent her from escaping.

"Hey Zelda, glad you could make it!" he said, grinning. She could tell he'd already had something to drink because she could smell it on his breath, but he wasn't quite drunk yet.

"Yeah, I can see that," she said, and yanked her wrist out of his grasp. He stumbled slightly and grabbed her waist for support, and she restrained herself from slapping him and instead she sighed and pried him away.