CHAPTER 30

(SMUT)

Sam's POV

"I'll be back in a few minutes!" Mary shouted from downstairs. I heard the door closing. I was now at home alone. She was going out to buy some chips, cookies and snacks cause we were about to watch a movie.

Today I spent my whole day with her. We went shopping and had some fun. We hadn't done that in a while now and I missed it so much. After schools closed we came to LA and since then we've been spending every minute of the day with Ethan and Grayson. I really needed some time alone with my best friend, just me and her, and I think she needed it too.

I let myself fall on the bed with my phone in my hands, letting out a big sigh. It was so boring waiting there alone so I started taking some goofy selfies, that no one is ever going to see. I was scrolling down on my phone, deleting the photos I just took and I saw Ethan's pics, the nude ones he sent me a few months ago when I still didn't know who he is.

I still have those pics because...well...they are hot.

At this point I was staring at my phone screen, admiring his naked body. All I can think about is that I want him so much right now. I'm craving him in so many ways.

My phone started buzzing. I had new text messages from Ethan.

Ethan: youre so hot babe

Ethan: i can't wait to feel your mouth around me again

Ethan: to touch you in many different places

Ethan: to be inside you and hear you moaning

Ethan: fuck sam I really need you

Sam: what are you doing right now?

Ethan: jacking off thinking about you naked in my bed touching yourself

Ethan: damn babe help me please

Sam: anything for you❤️

I took off my bra. My nipples were now visible through the tshirt. I took a picture and tapped send.

Sam: *pic*

Ethan: damn I wanna bite those nipples

Sam: what do I get in return?😏

Ethan: *pic*

He sent me a picture of him holding his bulge in his hand. Knowing that he is thinking about me right now and that I made him hard is such a turn on.

With no hesitation I took off my shirt, so now I was completely naked on the top part of my body.

Sam: *pic*

Ethan: fuck I wanna squeeze and suck your beasts so bad

I sent him a text telling him to call me. After a few seconds my phone started ringing.

I picked it up. He didn't say anything. The only thing I could hear was his moans and groans. Just the thought of his hand around his length made me aroused.

"Tell me Ethan, what are you thinking a o right now?" I said in a low seductive voice and bit my lip.

"I-I I'm thinking of you...sucking me...fuck Sam...it f-feels so good babe." He stuttered then gulped.
"I'm so close." He muttered.

"Imagine me completely naked, my lips on yours kissing you as my hands slowly run down your body to your now hard cock and start stroking it. My kisses move lower to your stomach. I slowly take you all in my mouth and you moan from pleasure as I suck you hard and when you finish, I let you cum all over my breasts."

I could hear his hand moving faster. "Sam..fuck." He said and from his loud moans I could tell he had just came. "This was fucking awesome." He mumbled panting after a few seconds.

At that point I had a huge smirk on my face. "I'm glad you liked it."

"You have no idea how much I wanna make it up to you. If I was there right now I would first fuck you with my tongue and then suck and swirl it around your swollen clit as my hands grip your thighs keeping your legs open and making you moan my name. One day I'll make you feel so good babygirl." He said in his deep sexy voice.

My breathing suddenly became heavier and my body was burning. I squeezed my thighs together because of that tingly sensation I felt down there. I started playing with the waistband of my shorts, eager for Ethan to touch me, but he wasn't there so I guess I had to do it myself.

"Sam I'm back!" Mary yelled from downstairs.

"Shit..." I said standing up from the bed. "Ethan I'm sorry..Mary is back home. I have to go."

"Thanks for helping me. I'll call you later baby." I chuckled to myself. He calls me every night before I go to sleep.

"Okay." I hung up the phone.

"I'M BACK AND I BROUGHT FOOD!" Mary shouted opening my room door and getting in.

"HELL YEAH!" I said closing the lights. I played the movie "Hannah Montana the movie". It used to be our favorite one. She sat down on the bed next to me.

We laughed at each other so much while watching it. We danced to the song "Hoedown Throwdown". After it was over we both jumped on my bed laughing.

Mary suddenly got serious. "Sam..no matter what happens between us..you will always be my crazy best friend."

I forced a smile knowing that when shel find out about me and Ethan, she will never trust me again.

She has always been a great friend. I remember that time when I was singing at a concert of my school and my parents couldn't come to see me perform because they had to stay until late at work. I was so sad cause I really wanted them to be there.

Mary had told me that she won't make it to the concert too because she would go shopping with her mom. I felt a little bit jealous because her mom always has time for her. My parents don't, they work all the time. I was all alone there feeling so stressed and nervous, I couldn't feel my knees. I had no one to support me, no one to tell me that everything's gonna be fine.

Before I get on stage Mary surprised me. She came backstage and encouraged me to do it. That concert was really important to me because it was the first time I ever sang in front of an audience. In the end I sang in front of hundreds of people thanks to Mary. It felt good to know that someone I love believes in me.

We've had our crazy and funny moments as well. If I didn't have her I would probably be sitting at home alone all day doing nothing. That's pretty much what I do now, but most of the times I just need to have fun and do stupid things with my best friend.

The most important thing she ever did was saving my life. I still think about that day and if she wasn't there in time I would be dead now. I wouldn't have met Ethan and Grayson. I wouldn't have fallen in love with Ethan. Nothing of what's going on in my life right now would have happened. If I lose the people I love, I'll lose myself.

I need Mary in my life because she gives me one more reason to live. What she just told me makes me feel so guilty. But I guess if I'm a true friend, I should at least tell her the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is unedited. I feel like this chapter sucks. I'm so sorry guys, I didn't have time to write.

Get ready for the next chapter!❤️