「Misterious Cases.」Surprise Character x Reader.

I feel excited and creative so I'll be updating this soon!

*Cough* Compensation for not updating in months *Cough*

Omfg, I didn't realize this book already got to 11.13K reads!

Thank you guys so much ❤️ You don't know how this makes me feel, I feel really happy!

You guys are the best!

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters nor the anime itself!

On with the One-Shot! *Pumps fist in the air*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Second Person Pov.
You were currently seeing (Favorite Shojo Anime) in your computer, it was getting to the most exciting part, until the computer turned pitch black suddenly.

Groaning you knocked on the computer's screen, until a white light appeard.

You cheered and made a happy dance mentally until green letters began appearing in the white screen.

You looked at the letters curiously until they began swirling and created words. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and began reading the words, slightly confused at what it read:

Hello, (First and Last Name).
Probably you don't know me, but clearly I do.
This message has been sent to you, and only you, for one only reason.
Prove your intelligence and mind.
If you clearly pass this quest, another message will be send automatically.

The best of luck,
                             Anonymous.

What did it mean with quest? Nothing appeared on the computer after you read the message.

You clicked on the "Enter" button and right in front of your eyes, your computer created a game.

You raised an eyebrow at the game, it was 'The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past' (A/N: I love this game! It's one of my favorites, though it's really old 😅 Cheers for the ones who know it! ^•^) the game began on the part where you had to find the way out of the parallel world.

A message screen appeared, obviously a message appeared and you groaned at it.

"Find the way out of this world."

You began playing, going through cave after cave, destroying enemy after enemy, and using item after item.

After some time you got the hang of it and clearly passed the game. You cheered when you saw that Link wasn't a bunny anymore, but his true form.

The screen once again turned white and the green letters began swirling and created words again.

You began getting excited, you liked the Link thing and began thinking on the next quest.

Good job, (First and Last Name).
You passed the first quest and I'm quite impressed.
Cheers on you.
The second quest is a little more difficult than the last one.
Get ready.

You frowned at those words, but quickly composed yourself. Lines appeared one after another, it was the hint. You were supposed to guess the words.

A message box appeared again, and it read:

"This will lead you to where the next quest will be. If you're not here within 3 hours, I will assume that you failed the quest. Good luck."

You frowned again, and looked at the lines. You let out an exasperated sigh after seeing how many lines they were, it was like this.
_ _ _ _   _ _   _ _   _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _.

After some time trying to guess the code, you finally came with the answer.

"Meet me at your favorite coffee shop."

You gave yourself a pat in the back mentally as you prepared your things and walked towards your favorite coffee shop, (Favorite Coffee Shop).

!Time Skip, brought to you by: Rei's beautiful swim style~!

You arrived and your mouth hung open as you saw someone you thought you'd never see.

He had green-grayish eyes, and his pink hair was spiky, he had a white scarf around his neck that looked like dragon's scales, white sweat pants, and a black vest. He looked at you and smiles brightly, showing that he had his canines pointer than the rest, he walked over to you and said. "Hey, (First Name), I'm Natsu Dragneel and I'm here to give you the real location of where you have to meet the person behind all of this!"

Your inner fangirl was screaming for you to ask him to take a picture with you and to give you his autograph, but you kept that at bay as you nodded at his words.

He gave you a direction and you walked over to the place it marked. When you arrived you saw a quiz table.

You sighed and looked at it, and your eyes widened at the words that were there.

"Can you guess who am I? Let's see I'll give you 10 hints!"

1.- I love the cold.
2.- I love the fun.
3.- I hate boring things.
4.- I hate seeing innocent people getting hurt.
5.- My name starts with the letter "J".
6.- I have white hair.
7.- I have blue ice.
8.- I'm always wanting to have fun with everyone.
9.- I'm actually pure fun!
10.- I love playing with children.

"Have you guessed already? If not, too bad! If yes, good! Now look behind you."

Your mind was a swirling mess as you tried to collect the data and form it into a person. You sighed and looked back, getting completely shocked and surprised as you saw a person that you probably could never think of meeting.

"The heck?!"

The person just smiled and said softly. "I've been wanting to meet you so much, (First Name). I'm happy to see you here! Now we can have lots of fun together! Oh, by the way, I did this because I love you~!"

After those words you couldn't help but faint, thinking this was just a strange, bad dream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So did you guess who the mysterious character was?

The person who guesses will get to have a special chapter only for her. (Or if you're a guy: him! *Smiles*)

*Grins* Another clue is that the mysterious person is that he/she might or might not be in the anime or even be an anime~

Good luck to everyone!

Oh right!
Don't forget to:
~ Vote 👍
~ Comment 💬
~ Share 👥

And see you on the next One-Shot!

Love ya! *Blows kisses and gives food*

LucyHeartfiliaLove ❤️
Or
LovelyShadowsOfMusic 🎶