Chapter Fifty Nine

Eleanor looked over all the orders she had taken in for her knitwear and rubbed her eyes to see if she wasn't just hallucinating. Apparently after the little boy with the dog knitwear had left the shop, many people had seen it and wanted something similar for their children, and some for themselves. Eleanor was given orders ranging through all sorts of creatures, from the typical dog and cat to dragons.

She rubbed her face before pushing the paper orders away from her on the counter and resting her forehead down.

"Your work is getting extremely popular." Verity smiled."That's a good thing, you know?"

"I know, I know." Eleanor said straightening herself up. "I'm happy, I really am. But the problem is...I can hardly keep up with the orders, even with Molly helping me. On top of this and the animagus training, all I ever want to do is sleep. But I can't even do that with the wedding coming up."

"Well, you could do a couple of things Ellie. "

"Like what?"

"You can find more knitters to help you or you can hold off on taking orders until you have more time and are able to actually breathe."

"You're right." Eleanor said. "I know you're right. But it's hard to say no to people sometimes. Especially with Christmas time coming around, I know the majority of them want this stuff as presents."

"Well, you need knitters then."

"I don't know if you've noticed, Ver, but not too many people are into knitting unfortunately."

"I'm willing to learn." Verity offered.

"Really? You're not joking are you?"

"No. I think it would interesting to learn. I don't have many hobbies...actually, I don't think I have any hobbies. I really just work here, hang out with Lee or sit at home. Now that I've said that out loud I realize how pathetic that sounds."

"It doesn't sound pathetic at all, Verity." Eleanor chuckled. "How are you and Lee getting along? Is he still trying out his crazy pick up lines with you."

Verity laughed. "I know you guys don't find them funny, but I think they're really cute. He greets me with them every time he sees me. I never had anyone do something like that for me."

"Aww...well, as long as you like them, that's all that matters."

"Hey losers!" Marnie greeted the group as she walked into the shop.

"Ah, Marnie, always a pleasure." Fred greeted sarcastically in passing.

The woman hopped on the counter and held her stomach before greeting Eleanor and Verity.

'Hey." Eleanor smiled at him. "Feeling extra pregnant today?"

"No, extra full...I've been eating so much food."

"More food than usual?" Eleanor said. "Is that actually possible?"

"Yes, it is. When you're eating for two it's possible?"

"You know, you don't have to eat that-" Verity went to say, but Eleanor gave her a look and shook her head.

"Where's Cedric?"

"He's meeting with Oliver with the Puddlemere United remember?" Marnie said rubbing the top of her stomach. "He left me at home with Anne and Amos and goodness I was about to throw myself out the second story window."

"Marnie, that's a horrible thing to say!" Eleanor scolded her. " Amos and Anne are wonderful."

"Yes they're great, however, they are monitoring everything I do, Ellie. Everything. I can't lift a box, I can't eat certain foods...they're watching me every second."

"Well, they're only looking out for you, Marnie. You are carrying their first grandchild, they're probably just excited."

"They're driving Cedric and I crazy."

"Then move out." Eleanor replied simply. "You two are living in their house, so obviously they're going to have a lot to say. If you don't want to hear it, then you need to move it. Plain and simple."

"No it's not that simple, you know how hard it's going to be to convince the Diggory's to let Cedric move out-"

"He's a grown man, Marnie."

"Tell that to his mum, I'm surprised she's still not having him suckle at her-"

"Okay!" Eleanor held up her hands. "For Merlin's sake, Marnie, there are customers in here. Really, turn your filter on."

"I don't have a filter, remember?"

"Then shut up or something." Eleanor told her before directing a customer who was looking for assistance.

Marnie turned to Verity. "Someone's cranky." she said referring to Eleanor.

"She's tired. She's been quite busy with orders and wedding planning." Verity explained. "I'm sure she didn't mean to come across so harsh."

" That's no way to treat the person who's going to name their child after them."

Verity smiled. "So you spoke to Cedric about it then?"

"I did and of course he agreed. Of course this plan can only work if it's a girl.."

"If it's a boy, you can name him Elliot. Aww that would be so cute!" Verity said clapping her hands together. "Now I want you guys to have a boy! And then Fred and Ellie can have a girl..."

Verity turned to see Marnie staring at her wide eyed.

"Sorry, I guess I got a little carried away."

Fred sat at the edge of the bed allowing his hair to air dry a bit when Eleanor came into the room after her shower. She walked over and fell onto her side of the bed.

"I'm just going to lay here for the rest of my life, is that okay with you?" she said to him.

Fred laid down beside her and pulled her into him so he could rub her back.

"My poor Ellie."

She smiled to herself as he kissed the side of her face and moved his way down her jawline to her neck. She giggled.

"So ticklish." he chuckled.

"I can't help it, and don't forget you're ticklish yourself, Weasley." she said prodding his side. He jumped but wrapped his arms around her tightly so she couldn't tickle him any further.

"Don't start, or you'll regret it!"

"Oh will I? Because the last time I checked, you're far more ticklish than myself."

"But I'm stronger than you."

"I'll let you believe that."

It was obvious, Eleanor was too tired to fight him much, even in a playful manner. Her eyes were closed in a matter of minutes as Fred watched her drift to sleep.

He lifted one of her hands and pressed his lips to it in a gentle kiss.

"Night, Love."