Chapter 74.

"Hello London," China said putting a few pieces on fruit on her plate.

"Hey China, how are you," London asked sitting her plate down. She no longer had an appetite.

"I'm doing as best as I can with everything going on," she said sitting in the chair opposite of London.

"I don't want things to continue to be awkward between us, so I'm going to bring up the topic of the baby. I know Chris told you the news," London said trying to read China's emotions through her facial expression, but she showed none.

"Yes he told me. Actually I found out the same night you told him. I saw you leave his hotel room," China said.

London made a mental note to whoop Chris's ass for not mentioning that part to her, "I'm sorry you found out that way and I hope you know nothing happened. We just talked."

"Yeah I know that, but I also know Chris loves you. It could be due to the baby or long before it, but he and I are separated right now," China said trying to remain tough, but she felt her self slowly breaking down inside.

"I don't know what do say China. I don't think you guys should be separated. You guys love each other. Chris thinks he loves me, but he doesn't. He loves you China. He married you and has a life with you. He is just letting this," she rub her belly. "confuse him. Don't let your marriage slip away. You guys are beautiful together. And I hope you will want to be apart of this baby's life too" London said trying to make the best of the situation.

"I hear you London and I'm glad you want me to be apart of everything, but as far as me and Chris, we need a moment apart. I'm not saying it's forever, but I need for him to see life without me and I need to figure myself out too. This is more than just the baby. I need to look at myself. This all started with me.."

"We can't go back and we can't point fingers. We are all adults. We all made these decisions but I am not sure I regret all of it. We have a bond like no other. I consider you more than my friend and more than a person I used to have wild nights with. I miss our friendship," London smile getting out of the chair. "Take the time to figure out what it is you need to figure out, but not too much time. Don't let your man get away."

China smiled," I hear you girl." She got up as well. "I missed you."

London gave her a look.

"No I'm not talking about the sex, I mean just hanging out with you and our girl talk," China said hugging London.

"Well we need to fix that. If you feel comfortable with it, I'd love to go baby shopping and you accompanying me," London asked.

"I'll think about it, I don't think I'm quite there yet, but I'm glad we were able to talk, even if we are supposed to be partying and not over here eating," China laughed picking up a chicken slider.

Just then Becca came around the corner, "are you  hungry hippos done eating? Drake and Future are about to perform then we are doing the cake."

"We coming. We were just talking," London said throwing her plate away.

"I'm glad y'all spoke to one another," Becca smiled before walking away.

London and China followed Rebecca.

London made it just in time see Drake get on stage to perform his first song with Future.

"If young metro don't trust you..."

"I'm gon shoot you." The crowd yelled finishing the sentence.

Jumpman beat came in and the crowd went crazy. And they continue to scream and dance as Drake and Future killed it on stage. They went from Jumpman to Big Rings to Where Ya At.  Future did a few of his own songs like March Madness and Trap Niggas.