「015」

0 1 5

JUMP

══════↯══════

Ah, sleep, I finally get to rest. It's the weekend too. I'll just sleep in today, there's nothing to do anyways. I've already finished my homework and everything. Besides, even if I needed to do something, I'm already at school, I have easy access to the teachers. 

I can feel the sun on my face. It's warm. I tuck myself into my blanket to continue my deep sleep.

"YAAAAAA!" someone yelled.

"No! I need to sleep!" I said as I covered my face with my blanket.

"Yoonbyul-ah, wake up! I have something to tell you!"

It was Jungkook. I could recognize his voice anywhere. It's gotten to a point where he's the only one who actually calls me by my name, besides the rest of Bangtan.

J U N G K O O K

Yoonbyul covered herself with her large blanket. I figured out a way to help her with wrestling. I'm very eager to tell her. I shake Yoonbyul's shoulder.

"Wake up Yoonbyul!"

"No, let me sleep Jungkook," Yoonbyul mumbled as she tossed around on her bed.

I place my elbows on the edge of her bed and leaned my face onto my hands. I continue to wake her up.

"It's still so early!" Yoonbyul pouted before revealing her face from her blanket.

How cute I thought. She's a hard to wake up sleeper like I am. Yoonbyul suddenly turns to face me. I startle her, probably because my face is still leaned on top of her bed. Her face turned red as she covered her face with her blanket again. I chuckle, she really is something else, how demure.

"W-w-well... well, um, I'll wake up then," stuttered Yoonbyul before sitting up on her bed.

I stand up and notice her hair down. She looks so different. I can't help but be taken back by her beauty. She's been hiding her true looks. I can feel my own face become red. I slap myself on the cheek. Snap out of it Jungkook. I cover my face with my hand to hide my blushing face.

"Um... Yoonbyul... Change into your exercising clothes and follow me."

"Why-"

I run down the stairs and sit down on the sofa before Yoonbyul could ask me a question.

Y O O N B Y U L

I meet up with Jungkook downstairs after changing into my exercising clothes. I tie up my hair as I put on my glasses.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"I'll tell you when we get there," winked Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly grabs my wrist and drags me out of the dorm. We arrive in front of one of the open gymnasiums.

"What are we doing here?"

Don't tell me Jungkook wants me to do exercise. I sigh as he takes me inside. It's an empty gymnasium. Wait, are those wrestling mats over there. You must be kidding me. I wanna go back, so I close my eyes and scream, but nothing changes, reality is the same.

"That's the first time I've heard you scream," laughed Jungkook, "I had a feeling you would be shocked when you saw all of this wrestling equipment set up."

"Is this what you wanted to tell me about?" I break a smile.

"Yep, I found a way to help you pass wrestling," smiled Jungkook.