Chapter 31

Tyla POV

I was woken out of my sleep by the bright sun light coming through the curtains. I felt the bed and covers move and I saw Quinn snuggling deep under the sheets, pulling some off of me.

I felt the cool air kiss my naked skin bringing back the memories of last night. I had officially given myself to him last night. It felt amazing to be in his arms last night. He made me feel so good. I looked over at him sleeping with his arm over his eyes and the sheet dangerously low on his waist. I could see his V line coming out from under the sheet. All his tattoos were on display. I slowly got out of bed, careful to not wake him and slipped into the shower. The warm water calmed my muscles and made me feel better in my sore places. He really put it down last night.

After getting out the shower I put on some of Quinn's Black 'Black Pyramid' Sweats and a white tank top. I didn't plan on going anywhere today so I should be comfortable. Mama said she will bring the kids by around 3 and it was only 11 now. I went down and decided to start making breakfast. Quinn will probably be asleep for another hour or so. I knew he would be hungry so I made his favorite, Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes, Grits, Ham and hash browns. He always ate a lot of food. And he wonders why there's none ever in the house. I cut on my Pandora and started listening to music. The first song that came on was my favorite
'I Luv This Shit' by August Alsina ft. Trinidad James.

(A/N: Seriously that is my Favorite song. Its always on repeat on my phone & August is one SEXIII ASS MOTHAFUCKA!!! 😍😍😍😍
His Smile, His Voice, His body = SEX)

This song makes me feel some type of way. I was just finishing up breakfast when I felt two arms snake around my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck. I turned the stove off and he turned me around so that we were face to face...well face to chest in my case. He bent down and captured my lips with his. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head lower for me. I was already on my tippy toes. He bit my lip and I gasped allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth. Before it could get any more serious I pulled away. He was sending me his signature smirk while I was panting for breath. He reached behind me grabbing a plate and stacking up.

Quinn: I really enjoyed last night ma

I couldn't say anything so I blushed and when I did I turned away, forgetting that he would get upset over it.

Quinn: Man what did I say about that? Quit hiding that shit.

I made me a plate before joining him at the table. He kept looking at me but I just kept eating.

Quinn: What we gone do today?

Me: I don't know, aren't the kids coming home at 3

Quinn: Naw they staying at my moms

Now that made me upset. It was one thing for a mother to leave their newborn at someone's house but then it was another to keep doing it. He couldn't have talked to me about it. I'm still not comfortable with leaving my baby somewhere. She still is new to all this and so am I.

Me: So you just weren't going to tell me? I'm still not comfortable leaving my baby somewhere Quinn

Quinn: So you don't trust my mom

Me: That's not what I said. I'm just not used to this. I'm use to seeing my baby in the morning

Quinn: You are making a big deal out if it. It is one more night, my mom can handle it.

Me: That's not the point. You didn't let me know this so I'm just now hearing that my child is still going to be away from me.

He just looked at me and shook his head. He doesn't know how I'm feeling. After breakfast I washed the dishes and put them away. Quinn has an attitude so he stormed off to his office after breakfast. I walked up to our room and changed into some black skinny jeans and my tan sweater and I put on my tan UGGS. It's December so it's cold out. I grabbed my keys, purse and phone and headed out. I headed over to the mall so I could get some clothes for Ky. She's gotten big these past few weeks. I still have to get Christmas presents. Since Christmas is next week. We still don't have the tree up. We'll probably do it tomorrow.

When I got into the car I didn't realize Quinn had called me. I had 5 miss calls. I called him back to see what he wanted.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hel-

Quinn: Where the fuck are you?

Me: Hello to you too Quinn

Quinn: Yo Ty I ain't playing with you. Where are you?

Me: I went out. Why?

I was feeling hungry so I went to the grocery store. We needed some things anyway.

Quinn: Why? Because you didn't tell me where you was going.

Me: Quinn you are making a big deal out of it...chill

While I was on the phone a teenager came up to me and let me tell you, I could tell Quinn is probably dripping steam right now.

Quinn: TY WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?

I didn't even answer, I just hung up. After I paid for the groceries I headed home. When I got there I walked into some type of convention I guess. Quinn and his boys were all standing in the living room loading their guns.

Me: Umm what's going on here?

They all jumped back startled, while Quinn glared.

Me: Could you boys go and get the groceries for me please?

They all got up and went to get them for me.

Me: What is all this for Quinn?

Quinn: Ty I'm going to ask you this once. Who the fuck was that with you?

Me: Oh him

Quinn: So you a hoe now? You have sex with me then go somewhere else.

I looked at him with disbelief. Did he really?

Me: Fuck You Quinn! Before you start saying shit, you should know I was at the grocery store and that boy I was with was 13 years old. He told me I was pretty and helped me take my groceries to the car.

His face softened but I was too pissed right now.

???: Umm where do you want these

Me: Follow me

I looked at Quinn one last time before heading to the kitchen. He is lucky I love him because if it was anyone else I would have fucked their shit up an left. I'm still going to ignore his ass for a little.

I heard a door close so I went back to what I was doing. About a minute later in came Quinn.

Quinn: Umm Ty baby, I'm really sorry. I just really don't want to lose you so I get really possessive over you. When I heard him I snapped. I'm sorry for what I said.

I just shrugged and went upstairs. The guys were still in the living room so I guess there will be more here later. I wasn't really in the mood right now so I laid down and took a nap. When I woke up I heard shouting and arguing coming from downstairs so I ran down. What I saw made my eyes widen in horror. Quinn and his boys had their gun pointed at another group of men.

Me: *shaky voice* Quinn?

He snapped his head toward me so fast. Soon after so did everyone else. I don't know whats going on but I really don't want dead people in my living room.

???: Well, well, well Quinn. This must be her. I've been waiting to see her. Come here pretty little lady.

I looked at Quinn but I couldn't tell what he wanted so I backed up some.

???: No no no come here. NOW!

Quinn: Yo man let her leave. She ain't got shit to do with this

???: that's where your wrong. This bitch here is the reason my shit got stollen. You let her live here with you even after her boyfriend stole your shit?

Now this is where I stepped in.

Me: Excuse me bitch, but Michael and I haven't been dating for about 6 months. I've been dating Quinn here for a while. I don't even know what happened to Michael and I really don't care. So before you start saying shit know your motherfucking facts.

By this time we were face to face and I wasn't backing down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike...What day is it...UPDATE! Sike guys it's Hump Day!

But I updated beautiful people.

Love You All💋

~Mickey 💎