Into the Woods

(A/N: I thought I'd do a bit of mixed POV in this chapter, hope you like it)
Thorin POV
I awoke early that morning, the sun was only just breaking over the horizon. I turned and looked at Eleana, who was sleeping soundly. My mind flashed back to the night before. I quickly switched what I was thinking about, I really didn't need to be thinking about that this early in the morning. I got up, washed and dressed. I turned and looked at Eleana as I left the room
"Why in Durin's name do you have to be so beautiful?" I whispered quietly. I knew Eleana wouldn't answer, she was too deeply asleep. I walked down the staircase as quietly as possible for I noticed that all the others were still asleep. I went towards the door when I heard a familiar voice:
"Good morning." I turned to see Eleana stood at the bottom of the stairs, still in her nightgown.
"Morning," I said. She smiled at me, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
"Why are you up so early?" She asked, yawning. I shrugged.
"I'm an early riser." It fell silent for a moment, I noticed that Eleana still seemed tired.
"Go back to bed," I said to her "You're still tired." Eleana nodded and turned to walk back up the stairs but was blocked by her father stood behind her.
"Morning Ada," she said.
"Good morning, Eleana," he smiled. Beorn looked up at me. We nodded to each other. One by one, the other dwarves started to wake up.
~{<>}~
Eleana POV
I raced back upstairs to get washed and dressed. I hoped to the Valar that father didn't know about last night. I quickly washed myself and dressed before racing back downstairs for breakfast.
"Morning Eleana!" Chorused the dwarves as I sat down for breakfast. They had already sorted out what was to happen, father thought that the Orcs were getting too close so we had to move as soon as possible. Father would lend us the horses, we had to make for Mirkwood as fast as possible.
~{<>}~
"Be safe," father said to me as he watched me mount my horse.
"I will be," I said "I promise." I leant over and hugged my father tightly.
"Please be safe," he whispered "I couldn't bear losing you too." A pang of sadness went through me as I thought of my mother, buried beneath the flowered ground of Lothlorien.
"Move out," called Thorin.
"Goodbye," said Father.
"Goodbye."
~{<>}~
As we rode, I sensed Aleron grinning at me. I stopped my horse, Aleron did the same. We traveled at the back of the company so we could talk in private.
"What do you know?" I asked immediately. Aleron's grin got wider until she resembled the Cheshire Cat.
"You, Thorin, last night," she said.
"You heard us, didn't you?" I sighed. Aleron nodded, her smile disappearing. I was angry with myself, we had been careless once again.
"Please don't tell anyone," I begged.
"Do you really think I'd let a secret like that slip?" Laughed Aleron "I'm disappointed that you'd think that of me." I chuckled half-heartedly.
"I can always count on you Aleron," I said.
"For always and forever."
~{<>}~
Suddenly, the company stopped. A vast  landscape of trees stood before us.
We had arrived at Mirkwood.