Chapter 32 Message

Gray POV
That guy is smiling at us (ʘ言ʘ╬). I'm getting irritated at him "Oh, aneki is smiling at us (^▽^)o" "Cause his happy now that he got a hug from Lucy" "I know your getting jelous Jellal but other than you is jelous too but the other one is beyond, it got jelous and anger at Natsu's aneki" "Don't worry at it Lissana, those 3 will be ok :)" "Will talk about this later Jellal and Gray, but first we need to go to our next class" Ok, ok. later it will be"

Lucy POV
Oooohhhh, I was thankful that the bell rings but my heart is still skipping because of Zeref (〃▽〃). It will be fine Lucy, it will be fine.... "Let's go Lucy" "Ah, hm! :)" while we're walking I saw Lisanna and the others going to the classroom too "I'll just go to them Zeref" "Ok" I walk to them a bit fast

Lisanna POV
While we're walking I saw Lucy coming at us "Ah Lucy, you finished? ^.^" ",Wha-what are you saying Lisanna!?! Σ(|||▽||| )" "Just kidding :D" "Let's just go inside" "Hai" When will Lucy have a boyfriend......cause she makes wait everyone who confess to her, but she have to choose wisely who will she pick........But I remember......today's month is October, it will be haloween soon, wonder how will turn up this year.

Zeref POV
I need to tell Lucy something, I forgot it while we're talking to each other. I'll just write it at the paper and pass it to her.

Written on the paper:
Lucy, I forgot something to tell you while we're talking. Let's see each other to there.
-Zeref

That will be ok :)

~~thanks for reading it, I'm sorry I didn't update for like a month or 2 months. And I deleted my 'event' and 'question for you guys' so that it looks like it continues :3, I'll update this maybe next next week -3-, maybe~~