magic {klay thompson}

for : @voguecurry

explicit content ;)

-----------------------------------

"Baby I'm home!" A happy Klay Thompson yelled into the empty home. "Baby!" He yelled again as there was no response. He ran up the stairwell and into the bedroom you both shared. His face immediately drop when he noticed none of your stuff was there, which concluded that you were not home.

You had promised Klay that you would be at home waiting for him. He had an amazing time at All-Star Weekend and just wanted to spend the rest of his break in your presence. He let out a deep sigh and collapsed on the bed and went to sleep for a well needed rest.

--

You arrived home late from New York. You ran upstairs to the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend Klay. You knocked open the door causing Klay to look away from the television and at you. He looked hurt.

You sighed and sat on the bed on which Klay laid. "Hey, congratulations on the amazing weekend babe. You did amazing." You tried to kiss him but he dodge it. Your eyebrows furrowed. Was he really that mad. He was completely ignored you, acting as if you never heard you.

"Are you serious" you said. He just rolled his eyes. "So you're just going to ignore me? For what? I missed a plane, I'm sorry gosh" you said in frustration. "You promised" he muttered under his breath continuing to watch the television.

That just pushed you over the edge. "Klay, why are you being so childish! I missed my plane because I wanted to get your childish ass a present to congratulate you on the weekend but no. I'm sorry for trying to be nice girlfriend." With that you threw the Rolex box at Klay's leg and ran to the spare bedroom. You were not sleeping with his childish self tonight.

--

You were awaken when you felt your pyjama pants being taken off. You were about to scream for help but a familiar pair of lips attached to yours.

"Klay what are you doing" you said trying to push him off your body. But he didn't dare move. "Look I'm sorry I over reacted Abigail but I was hurt because you promised you would be at home. And I'm sorry I didn't leave you explain yourself baby. I love the watch babygirl. Please forgive me."

At this stage his hand had travelled underneath your shirt and was caressing your breasts. Soft moans left your mouth as he continued to touch you. He's moist lips kissed and bit your neck making sure to leave his mark. You whimpered when he removed his hands from your breast but instead placed his hand in your panties playing with your pearl. Your back immediately arch at the pleasure that rushed through your body.

He removed his shirt and all the garments that rested on your body leaving you completely naked under your lover. He lowered his head between your thighs. You felt his hot breath hit off your heat. He placed your legs on his shoulders as he began attacking your wetness. You let out a load moan as he tongue worked his magic. His hand then played with with your pearl causing you to pull at his curls.

"Klay" you moaned at you felt the pressure build up in your stomach. One of his hands was placed on your back keeping your back arched allowing him more access. He began tracing his name with his tongue which completely pushed you over the edge. You reached your climaxed and Klay cleaned up your juices which led to your second orgasm of the night.

You were exhausted, your chest was heavy. He kissed your lips before pulling you close to him. "We will continue this in the morning Abigail. Sleep tight babygirl and I'm sorry." You kissed his cheek letting him know all was forgiven before closing your eyes.

----------------------------------

Hope you liked it and sorry for any mistakes 👍🏼 btw check out @voguecurry 's stories they are amazing 😍 please vote and comment!
thank you
-vivienne ❣