F i v e

It's Saturday.

Patricia's P.O.V

"Argh." I groaned.

I woke up at the annoying sound of my alarm clock, I harshly tapped it and glanced at it. It's 11:25 in the morning.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection at the mirror with a frown.

"I look like crap." I mumbled before splashing water on my face and brushed my teeth.

I went back to my room and combed my long brown hair, my mind getting occupied by a certain someone.

The way he acted last night, he was like ordering me as he stared into my eyes. It's like he is confident that he can make me do what he wants.

It's weird. Well, he is weird.

Maybe I really have to make a research about vamps now, but how?

I slightly nipped on my nails as I think about it.

After a few minutes, a light bulb appeared in my mind. Yes, a light bulb.

"Oh, right." I exclaimed, putting down my hair brush. "Elena told me something last Tuesday." I bit my lower lip and tapped my fingers on the table in front of me.

Elena told me that there was an old man that talked to Stefan and said that he hasn't aged a day. She said that she was aghast at what she heard but didn't show it.

In Fiction books that I've read and the Vampire movies that I've watched, they always say that vampires are immortal. Meaning they live for eternity without aging.

Then all I have to do is to get more things to prove that they are really vampires.

Why the hell am I even doing this for her?

I closed my eyes and thought of all of that.

Suddenly, a vision showed up.

1864.

I heard gun shots after seeing the year. With that, I opened my eyes in shock. I looked around, sensing that it's too quiet.

I need to get used to this.

I sighed before deciding to go downstairs.

Jenna was at the kitchen drinking coffee while watching tv, she's loudly cursing the reporter. She turned around, hearing me sit down on the chair, saw me and smiled.

"Goodmorning." She said and continues to drink and watch. I looked around the room and saw that it's just me and her present.

"Hmm, goodmorning. Where are they?" I asked, reaching for the box of cereal and carton of milk on the table.

"Elena left, probably went to the Grill. She said she doesn't want to wake you up since you hate it, so she left by herself. Jeremy, as usual, he is upstairs. Who knows what he's doing." She said and smiled, shrugging her shoulders. I just nodded and looked at the television.

"So, who is that?" I asked pointing at the reporter on the news.

" That," Jenna spat out as she glared at the said man. "that is Logan 'Scum' Fell. The jerk."

Ooh. I get it.

"Oh my. You and him?" I giggled as she rolled her eyes. "Well, he is cute." I said, making her scoff.