CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

By time I got home with the twins, I was still furious. The nerve of that man to teach my kids how to lie! I know the boys would have wanted to spend time with both of us and all that stuff, but more of it would have been initiated from Kyle's side. Afterall, he's been telling my kids from day one we all will be like a family.

I want to give my children a family, but I am hesitant. Hesitant because I doubt Kyle and his intentions. No matter how much I try to convince myself that he would atleast be honest with his kids, I am always reminded of what he did to me.

I remember how he promised methat he will always be by my side, that he'll never hurt me cause I am everything to him.

But now when I think of that day he made all these promises to me, I can't help by hate myself for believeing him so easily and falling in his trap.

.........................................

5 Years Ago.....

After I left Luke's place, I staright away head over to my apartment to get ready for the dinner.

I was so excited! Kyle and I will be together soon! I am getting married to him. I am getting married to my first boyfriend, my first love, my first kiss!

Things between us happened too quickly! I mean two months after the internship, we started dating as he cofessed he likes me and would love to give it a try in the form of a relationship.

I was very nervous! I never thought I could ever find someone who would be interested in me for real. In school, there were some guys who showed interest in me, but I never paid any attention to them. I had grown up in my own complexes due to my family situation. So, when my friends used to come and tell about the guys who liked me or something, I always used to think it's a game for them.

But then came my Kyle. He made me believe in myself. He brought out the confidence in me I always lacked.

After we started to get serious in our relationship Kyle said he wanted to meet my family. I was surprised! Guys always run away from meeting the girls family, but he himself suggested meeting them. I couldn't help but fall more for him after this. We went and met my family and they all adored him alot. We immediately got a thumbs-up for our relationship the first time he met them and today almost after a year he proposed and I said yes.
Why would I refuse to the man I love more than anything? To a man who not only cares for me but cares and loves my friends and family as his own. I confess, I feel like the luckiest girl to have such a wonderful guy as mine. My soon to be husband!

I got in my apartment and got dressed in a skin hugging black cut sleeves that needed at my mid- thing with cut work on the side, I paired it up with hot pink high heels and a white clutch. Pulling my hair back, I half tied them and put on the diamond studs Kyle got me for my birthday. I refused to him many times that I could not accept such an expensive gift from him but he just brushed me off saying "I will get you whatever I want. You are my life and you deserve the world."
I couldn't just say anything to him after that.

I was ready when my doorbell rang. I went and opened the door only for my heart to stop beating. There he stood wearing a black slacks, expensive shoes, a sweater that hugged his beautifully sculpted body, while he carried the jacket on his arm. To add to it, he carried a huge bouquet of pink and white carnations, making him look sinfully handsome.

You may think that pink and white carnations are not the flowers you give to your fianće, but I completely love them. Much more than the clíche red roses.